PDA

View Full Version : Cannot progress past Manhattan Transfer

Haycee17
03-09-2016, 01:06 PM
I have reached the mission where you meet Faye Lau to jump in a helicopter. The cut scene triggers and that runs fine. Then a loading/connecting screen appeared and nothing happened from there. I closed the game and tried again but the mission icon wasn't even on the map the second time. The cutscene still triggers if I walk through the gate to the dock but after waiting 15/20 minutes for the second time nothing happened still. Going for a third try now

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 01:23 PM
I have reached the mission where you meet Faye Lau to jump in a helicopter. The cut scene triggers and that runs fine. Then a loading/connecting screen appeared and nothing happened from there. I closed the game and tried again but the mission icon wasn't even on the map the second time. The cutscene still triggers if I walk through the gate to the dock but after waiting 15/20 minutes for the second time nothing happened still. Going for a third try now

Hello, Haycee17,

If you are stuck in Brooklyn and cannot play the scene again to leave. Can you please retry on a new character?

Thanks

OperationT-pose
03-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Hello, Haycee17,

If you are stuck in Brooklyn and cannot play the scene again to leave. Can you please retry on a new character?

Thanks

I too have this problem and have tried many things to fix it. this include trying new characters (4 times) uninstalling than reinstalling, trying on a different connection, trying on a different xbox entirely using my account, and nothing seems to work. is this i problem with me account or????

KnownShippable
03-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Hello, Haycee17,

Thanks

I had the same problem after being disconnected during the cutscene on the first night when the constant server disconnects were happening. Had to delete the character and start over, which worked. I would have been super-pissed if the character was a higher level.