PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Sound cuts out...

cybrinsanity
03-09-2016, 09:09 AM
every 5-10mins or so, the sound cuts out for a brief periods whether using my Headset or using my Speakers, Almost as though the sound is being broadcast through the internet and not local... any help would much be appreciated. I'm running my PS4 wired as well not WiFi.

guest-TfbkPwNI
03-09-2016, 11:15 AM
every 5-10mins or so, the sound cuts out for a brief periods whether using my Headset or using my Speakers, Almost as though the sound is being broadcast through the internet and not local... any help would much be appreciated. I'm running my PS4 wired as well not WiFi.

It happen mostly if u re in a Mission, with alot of Group members, if there is alot of Action. Headsets speaking, guns, bombs, alot of enemies.. etc.. than it cuts off. Comes back sometimes, and is gone again for more than 30 minutes....

cybrinsanity
03-10-2016, 07:15 AM
No, this happens when I'm not in a group and not in combat, it'll happen no matter what I'm doing or where I am it seems.

Whadaya_no_joe
03-10-2016, 08:10 AM
No, this happens when I'm not in a group and not in combat, it'll happen no matter what I'm doing or where I am it seems.

Yep, I get the same thing. And the sounds get less and less as I play. First it started out with the background music not playing, then the firearm noises diminished, now everything is loss. It's literally like my TV is on mute.

Ben64_r
03-11-2016, 01:41 AM
I'm having issues with sound cutting out too, followed by a crash some time after

ArtofWar001
03-11-2016, 04:53 AM
/I have recently started getting the same thing. .. and my party or group members often mention when it happens to them too.

Cool-Caution
03-11-2016, 10:14 AM
I had the same issue, but was playing the game for like 12h running time (about 4h the i was not playing it but it was still running) and was doing a mission lvl 22-24 wile at lvl 20, there was a lvl 17 and me to start with. we got all the way to the end and my sounds starting to go funny. could hear like the fan that i was standing with and could not hear my gun or any other sound. when i moved away could still hear the fan. then a new member joined us (lvl 20) and my sound stopped. i was still getting sound from PSN messages and so on. so after the mission i restarted the game and it started working again.

also noticed some choppy sound wile running around the city like someone was going to say something then it stops.

also i have a SSD drive in my PS4 for the extra speed.

guest-TfbkPwNI
03-11-2016, 03:01 PM
No Response ??? Pls tell us, that u workin on it.

Ubi-Houck
03-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Hello,

We have reported this issue to the development team. Thank you for taking the time to report this and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

dilbertino
03-21-2016, 05:27 PM
same problem here, sure hope that they can resolve it soon.....

Birdman2796
08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Yep, still no fix

TAZ__KID
08-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Same issue I even sent a ticket to them a while back with vid a almost 5 minute long vid of very little to no sound. Most of it sounds like I was closed in a drum full of water and its very muffled.

Birdman2796
08-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Yep, I sent a video also, but no response from anyone.

RustyK-FR
08-05-2016, 01:57 PM
I cannot play a single 2-Operation Underground mission without having the sound disappear.
Sound sometimes comes back right after the second phases started but then likely disappear a bit later.
I am pretty convinced the issue is related with a blind/deaf trap combined with my G36 fire sound.

Birdman2796
08-09-2016, 07:43 PM
There are many topics about this very problem.

Please submit a support (http://support.ubi.com)ticket if you haven't yet. If it's a really widespread issue then the more tickets the better, as the number of tickets reflects the scale of the issue.