PDA

View Full Version : Cheap fake Empire State Building and Chrysler

Traveller83
03-09-2016, 05:21 AM
I feel cheated with the ugly building replacing the empire state building... All the artwork and promocional videos shows the Empire State Building and Chrysler, two major and iconic NY buildings missing from the game and replaced by lazy and ugly buildings. Please get the copyrights, it doesn't feel like the real New York without those buildings. At least make it very similar, with art deco architecture.

sleepinginlife
03-23-2016, 10:33 PM
so if its down to copyrights, yes ubisoft go get them you can afford it and then some considering how well this game is selling.

P0LYG4M3R
03-25-2016, 07:15 PM
I feel cheated with the ugly building replacing the empire state building... All the artwork and promocional videos shows the Empire State Building and Chrysler, two major and iconic NY buildings missing from the game and replaced by lazy and ugly buildings. Please get the copyrights, it doesn't feel like the real New York without those buildings. At least make it very similar, with art deco architecture.

so if its down to copyrights, yes ubisoft go get them you can afford it and then some considering how well this game is selling.

I launched a petition about this :

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-real-empire-state-building-and-chrysler-building-in-tom-clancy-s-the-division