PDA

View Full Version : STILL cannot purchase game on PS Store

nicholasorion
03-09-2016, 04:52 AM
I don't know why this isn't listed on the sticky of known issues, but many of us still can't buy the game on the ps store. Keeps giving us an error code WC-40355-7. I'm trying to give you money, frickin take it.

Zodiark12
03-09-2016, 05:18 AM
I don't know why this isn't listed on the sticky of known issues, but many of us still can't buy the game on the ps store. Keeps giving us an error code WC-40355-7. I'm trying to give you money, frickin take it.

Sadly it's not an issue with the game or with Ubisoft. It's a problem with the PS Store itself and Sony. I had the same issue last eek trying to purchase the game. In the end I had to buy PSN card to fund my wallet en buy it. I was also unable to buy ANYTHING from the PS Store. Talked with Sony, tried several thing. Even called my bank to make sure it wasn't a poblem with my credit card.

In the end it's Sony itself. You try to process the purchase but Sony actually send only 1 out of 10 requests to the bank. And even the one they sent the info they send is 0$ so the transaction doesn't end up working.

Friend had same issue but after a few days without trying it started working again.

mpress2403
03-09-2016, 05:47 AM
Sadly it's not an issue with the game or with Ubisoft. It's a problem with the PS Store itself and Sony. I had the same issue last eek trying to purchase the game. In the end I had to buy PSN card to fund my wallet en buy it. I was also unable to buy ANYTHING from the PS Store. Talked with Sony, tried several thing. Even called my bank to make sure it wasn't a poblem with my credit card.

In the end it's Sony itself. You try to process the purchase but Sony actually send only 1 out of 10 requests to the bank. And even the one they sent the info they send is 0$ so the transaction doesn't end up working.

Friend had same issue but after a few days without trying it started working again.

Unfortunately, this is wrong.I bought 3 different items from the store today. I was able to purchase the season pass but not the full game. The problem is on Ubisoft's end and until they acknowledge and fix it, none of us that want a digital copy, that didn't pre-order, will play. HELLO UBISOFT REPS/MODS/DEVS: Is there anyone around that can help with this issue?

mpress2403
03-09-2016, 06:35 AM

I figured it out. If you played either BETA, delete it, restore licenses, then attempt to add it to your cart. Worked for me.

nicholasorion
03-09-2016, 07:34 AM
I figured it out. If you played either BETA, delete it, restore licenses, then attempt to add it to your cart. Worked for me.

I deleted the beta client a while back. Few weeks ago.

aziaone
03-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Are you trying via your PS4 or via a web browser.

I know I had trouble using the playstation store when using a web browser earlier today, I made a purchase via my PS4 instead and it worked.

Another solution nicholasorion is to just purchase the game via a local retailer, if your in the USA, Walmart Target should have it as well as Gamestops.

Just my 2 cents, just a fellow gamer