PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Division Agent Gear Sets

Hardtime3015
03-09-2016, 12:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZIiwpx1.png

Any ETA on the fix for this? Haven't heard a peep about a fix. Thanks

WILDMAN WALLY 3
03-09-2016, 12:48 AM
No reply as of yet all i received was a email with a orange square like in the picture above

Hardtime3015
03-09-2016, 12:51 AM
No reply as of yet all i received was a email with a orange square like in the picture above

They have our money, so imagine them not being in a rush to make sure we got all we paid for. How do you have Alpha, 2 Betas and still not be ready at launch? SMH

Hardtime3015
03-10-2016, 07:12 PM
I got an email with an actual code, I will see if it works when I get off of work tonight.

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Hello,

This issue is currently being investigated and is part of our known issues which can be found here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1405150-Known-Issues

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hardtime3015
03-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Hello,

This issue is currently being investigated and is part of our known issues which can be found here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1405150-Known-Issues

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

So, I finally got the email with the code, redeem it on XBL, and it still doesn't show up for download on my console. No to mention the several times I have been kicked for no apparent reason since launch day. Thanks Ubisoft, wish I could get my money back I wasted for the Gold Edition and Season Pass.

IRON MAN Ai
03-11-2016, 08:13 PM
^ditto, wish I hadn't bothered. If I could get a refund of both money and take the gamerscore of my GT I would.

Never buying another Ubisoft game after this final nail in the coffin. That is a promise, not some punk kid either who will just jump on board the next hype train; been burned too many times now by Ubisoft.

HighWarKnight
03-11-2016, 10:48 PM
I also cannot receive the sets. :(
But I hope it will get fixed soon. :)

Danny NoTaLoKa
03-11-2016, 11:06 PM
This sucks ... I thought I was the only one, but glad there's others out there with the same issue. The more people that complain the faster I'm sure they'll fix it.

In my case, I received the email from the very beginning and it had a Code for me, so it was not a blank orange box. Of course, nobody was able to redeem the code until actual game launch though. If you tried to redeem prior to this date Xbox would tell you to wait until the game was released. That being said, I entered my Code after game launch and it said I successfully now owned the Division Agent Gear Sets. Went into the Manage Game section on my Xbox One and didn't see anything, my queue was also empty. Checked out the Rewards Vendor in the Base of Operations and nothing. I opened up a support case with Ubisoft to see what they said, but I want my Gear Sets. All my other buddies got theirs without issues. Still waiting for them to get back to me with a reply.

Crow005
03-11-2016, 11:19 PM
This sucks ... I thought I was the only one, but glad there's others out there with the same issue. The more people that complain the faster I'm sure they'll fix it.

In my case, I received the email from the very beginning and it had a Code for me, so it was not a blank orange box. Of course, nobody was able to redeem the code until actual game launch though. If you tried to redeem prior to this date Xbox would tell you to wait until the game was released. That being said, I entered my Code after game launch and it said I successfully now owned the Division Agent Gear Sets. Went into the Manage Game section on my Xbox One and didn't see anything, my queue was also empty. Checked out the Rewards Vendor in the Base of Operations and nothing. I opened up a support case with Ubisoft to see what they said, but I want my Gear Sets. All my other buddies got theirs without issues. Still waiting for them to get back to me with a reply.

I'm in the same boat. It Sucks big time. I found the page for the outfits on the xbox store on the web not from xbox one and if you go to it, it says page not found.

chillymedic
03-12-2016, 01:39 AM
I'm in the same boat. It Sucks big time. I found the page for the outfits on the xbox store on the web not from xbox one and if you go to it, it says page not found.

I have also suffered this fate: successful code redemption, but no gear sets to be found anywhere (not on XB1 DLC add-ons, not in Rewards Vendor in the game.

DragonSamurai75
03-12-2016, 05:34 AM
I just talked with Ubisoft Support on Facebook, here is what they said. "Hey *****, this content was provided as a promotion for Agent Origins. The content is still intended to be provided, but at a later date. If you have redeemed your code on your system, you're all set when the content releases properly."

Nick Kevlar
03-14-2016, 09:55 PM
I just talked with Ubisoft Support on Facebook, here is what they said. "Hey *****, this content was provided as a promotion for Agent Origins. The content is still intended to be provided, but at a later date. If you have redeemed your code on your system, you're all set when the content releases properly."

Thanks for the info Dragon Samurai75! Their email could have stated that it will download when the content is ready, and not when the game launches. That would have made more sense, but I'm sure they expected to have it ready at launch.