PDA

View Full Version : Request: Interactive Civilians

FoxLovesYou
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm absolutely loving the amount of detail that has gone into this game. Well worth the price tag. That being said, I feel there's a missed opportunity to interact more with the civilians. Yes, you can sometimes give a civilian a resource to obtain goods, but I want more. When a couple is fighting, I want to be able to activate it as if it were a mini quest, and provoke a multiple choice option that can lead me to either killing one (extreme negative), ignoring the situation (neutral), or helping sort out their differences (positive). If a dog is attacking a couple, I want to be able to either shoot, or deter the dog (aiming a sufficient weapon at it) for varied effects. Also, I'm very displeased that just running in the vicinity of civilians makes them freak out, like I'll kill them, even though I cant (which is another shame i'll leave for another suggestion).

P.S. I've been massacring the dogs I find, and I would greatly appreciate an achievement. Or a Legend of Zelda [Chicken] feature where a pack of endless dogs may attack ;D