PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Missing my sawed off?

Haspyo
03-08-2016, 06:39 PM
To start with, loving it so far. No issues, having a ton of fun, but the only reward I can't seem to obtain is my sawed off shotgun. I've got all of my uplay rewards, the agent origins gear sets, the hazmat suit, it's all there. Except the sawed off.

secretmedicine
03-08-2016, 08:55 PM
My shotgun is missing as well, I some outfits, the weapon from the hazmat, just not sawed off, anyone have a fix? the season pass is installed when i look at My Addons, but as I am unsure what outfits came with the season pass I cannot verify that I have any of the items from it

XCareless33X
03-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Got everything but sawed-off shotgun. Everything is downloaded. Hmmmm????

GUNSWORD007
03-08-2016, 10:28 PM
same here, code for season pass worked fine and it registers that I have it but I didn't get the outfits or the shotgun. I did get my pre-order gear though just not the stuf that was supposed to come with the season pass. this really shouldn't be an issue things like this should be checked long before the game is released so that you actualy get what you are supposed to get. I hate when this kind of thing happens.

I am having a similar issue with the Agent Origins promotional gear. got the email but all It has is a small orange box and no code.

Haspyo
03-09-2016, 03:43 AM
Bump

TURBOROB4G63
03-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Same here! I Pre-Ordered The Division & bought the Season Pass on PS4. Everything shows up under my Add-Ons List (Season Pass Exclusive Outfits, Hazmat Gearset & Season Pass) BUT, There is NO Exclusive Sawed-Off Shotgun Download option in my Add-Ons, PSN Store on the console OR on the Playstation Store Website. i did check on my Xbox One, & it shows The Sawed-Off Shotgun & National Guard Outfit under the Add-Ons. SO, that leads me to believe that it's an issue w/ PSN. If it would just show up on the Playstaion Store, we could download it, then Pick it up from the Reward Vendor. If ANYBODY finds a work around or ANY kind of fix, Please post it! Thanx

LghtningStrke
03-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Having the same issue. Checked rewards vendor a good 10 times yesterday and never received it.

wipomarcell
03-09-2016, 03:01 PM
To start with, loving it so far. No issues, having a ton of fun, but the only reward I can't seem to obtain is my sawed off shotgun. I've got all of my uplay rewards, the agent origins gear sets, the hazmat suit, it's all there. Except the sawed off.

im very upset I pay 100$ to get a season pass and some cool guns and outfits ,plus a pass some task online to get another 4 extra outfits u know to have during and not wear the same clothing AND I GOT NOTHING ,this issued its been going for days now I have email ubisoft, called them all kind of stuff and no answer at all, this is how they threat us?? come on at least something to know that you will resolve the issued, but nothing ,the company could be sued for this my father is a lawyer and is publishing something deceptive, that is basically fool people , I really hope that this people fix this because this stuuf has never happen to me in my 25 years playing video games.

CapDarius
03-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Same thing here - on PS4 I got everything the Sawed off. I downloaded everything from the PSN store and the game seems to recognize that I have purchased the season pass.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Hello everyone,

I am sorry to hear that you are missing the season pass content, can you please confirm if you see the Law Enforcement Pack outfits? See link below:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/3502/season-pass/kA030000000tiaTCAQ

Thanks

spider-lad
03-09-2016, 04:37 PM
The PSN lists the law enforcement pack as season pass exclusive outfits, but they are there, yeah. No sawed-off though.

LghtningStrke
03-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I am sorry to hear that you are missing the season pass content, can you please confirm if you see the Law Enforcement Pack outfits? See link below:

Thanks

I did not get the law enforcement pack either. Only got hazmat set and hazmat p416.

spider-lad
03-09-2016, 06:42 PM
I just noticed the season pass also mentions day 1 weapon skins which are missing too

Haspyo
03-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks

Have the EMS, Firefighter, Hunter, Hazmat, Police gear. Do not have the gear listed on that page. I am just getting home from work for the day, so I'll check the vendor again.

EDIT: Confirmed still missing

Haspyo
03-09-2016, 07:48 PM
I just noticed the season pass also mentions day 1 weapon skins which are missing too

The weapon skins, as I see it, are the Hazmat P416, Police M870, Firemans Super 90 etc. Just guns that are skinned different, not skins that are available for all weapons, which is what I was hoping for.

Haspyo
03-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Bump

Nitroglycerin16
03-09-2016, 11:57 PM
im missing the shot gun and the law enforcement pack as well. hopefully we hear back from ubisoft and get this fixed

squallface2008
03-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Hello everyone,

Thanks

I'm having the same issue. I received 4 outfits , the motorcycle cop, sheriff, trooper and another one I can't think of at the moment but I am currently still missing the other outfits, the sawn-off, and all the special "weapon skins" or whatever they are. What's funny is that I bought 2 season passes, one for Xb1 and one for PS4. I'm only having the problem with the ps4 season pass. Both were digital purchases through each console respectively. At this point I'm leveled passed using the sidearm, but it's a matter of getting the exclusives that I paid for, and resolving the issue before the first paid DLC drops. I've already spoken to ps4 tech support and no amount of data restoration, license retrieval, or otherwise has helped.

TURBOROB4G63
03-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Hello everyone,

Thanks

It shows as Season Pass Exclusive Outfits (NOT Law Enforcement Pack) that I have downloaded AND Redeemed, BUT, I AM STILL MISSING MY SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN. It's NOT on my Add-Ons List AND cannot find it on PSN Store or Playstaion.com Store. PLEASE Help! I'm already leveled past this weapons use, BUT. I paid $100 for the game & Season Pass, Just give me MY stuff I paid for! Thank You!!

mox5000
03-10-2016, 02:36 AM
It shows as Season Pass Exclusive Outfits (NOT Law Enforcement Pack) that I have downloaded AND Redeemed, BUT, I AM STILL MISSING MY SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN. It's NOT on my Add-Ons List AND cannot find it on PSN Store or Playstaion.com Store. PLEASE Help! I'm already leveled past this weapons use, BUT. I paid $100 for the game & Season Pass, Just give me MY stuff I paid for! Thank You!!

Same problems here. Have the outfits, but I don't even have the option to download the shotgun. This is absolute ******** and Ubi's ****ing terrible customer service is disgraceful.

Zyleon
03-10-2016, 04:10 AM
Hello everyone,

Thanks

I purchased the base game (disc) and the Season Pass (PS4) but I'm not receiving some of the exclusive rewards that are tied with the Season Pass. I do see that the Law Enforcement Pack is installed on my PS4. Here are the things that I'm missing:

Supposed Day 1 Unlocks
Saw-off Shotgun
Hunter Pack
Survivor Pack
National Guard Outfit
Weapon Skins (if there is any)

I believe a lot of players, especially those who bought the base game and season pass separately (i.e. NOT the Gold Edition) are experiencing this issue with missing rewards. Is Ubisoft looking into this matter? Would appreciate if Ubisoft reps could shed some light.

TURBOROB4G63
03-10-2016, 09:29 AM
I purchased the base game (disc) and the Season Pass (PS4) but I'm not receiving some of the exclusive rewards that are tied with the Season Pass. I do see that the Law Enforcement Pack is installed on my PS4. Here are the things that I'm missing:

Supposed Day 1 Unlocks
Saw-off Shotgun
Hunter Pack
Survivor Pack
National Guard Outfit
Weapon Skins (if there is any)

I believe a lot of players, especially those who bought the base game and season pass separately (i.e. NOT the Gold Edition) are experiencing this issue with missing rewards. Is Ubisoft looking into this matter? Would appreciate if Ubisoft reps could shed some light.

I'm in the Same boat! Everything that u posted is what I bought & I received the same PARTIAL DLC. No Sawed-Off Shotgun;( I created a "Ticket" Tuesday w/ Ubisoft support, but still no reply. Twitter became overwhelmed & started just telling Every1 to "Just Create a Ticket w/ Support", & that takes 3-7 days to hear back. The part that's making me mad, is the fact that most of us have already ranked up past the point of using the "Day One" Shotgun, cause it's meant for Levels 3-10. The ONLY response I've seen is here on this forum, asking about the Law Enforcement Pack (thank you btw 4that) But, since replying to that, NO Response;( I checked my Xbox One store, & ALL the DLC is up on the store. But, we all here are having issues w/ our PS4 Day One Season Pass DLC. I think it may be on PSN's end (or a mixture of both), cause it's Nowhere on the Playstation Store.

Zyleon
03-10-2016, 11:39 AM
I'm in the Same boat! Everything that u posted is what I bought & I received the same PARTIAL DLC. No Sawed-Off Shotgun;( I created a "Ticket" Tuesday w/ Ubisoft support, but still no reply. Twitter became overwhelmed & started just telling Every1 to "Just Create a Ticket w/ Support", & that takes 3-7 days to hear back. The part that's making me mad, is the fact that most of us have already ranked up past the point of using the "Day One" Shotgun, cause it's meant for Levels 3-10. The ONLY response I've seen is here on this forum, asking about the Law Enforcement Pack (thank you btw 4that) But, since replying to that, NO Response;( I checked my Xbox One store, & ALL the DLC is up on the store. But, we all here are having issues w/ our PS4 Day One Season Pass DLC. I think it may be on PSN's end (or a mixture of both), cause it's Nowhere on the Playstation Store.

I was also suspecting that it might have been a problem on PSN's side but it would really help if Ubisoft could address such speculation. It would be great if Ubisoft could also assure us that eventually we will be getting all those DLCs that we are missing/partially missing. I believe that players who are facing the same issue are feeling anxious because of such uncertainty as to whether those DLCs are gone for good or whether they are even included in the Season Pass.

For example, from what I understand, players who bought the Gold Edition has a separate code for the National Guard outfit (technically exclusive to the Gold Edition previously). But I was under the impression that the National Guard outfit is also offered to anyone who purchases the Season Pass. However, I was unable to find any official announcement to assure players like us who bought the Season Pass separately will get the same rewards. If anyone has information on this, do share with us :)

Pononation
03-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks

I have checked numerous times at the Rewards Vendor inside the base of operations. There is no extra content here

Scorpiodisc
03-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks

I am having the same issue. I PMed you a screenshot from my PS store purchase history. Please let me know if you need more info from me.

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Hello,

I have sent a report to the development team so we can investigate this further.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to contact us and for your patience.

Thanks

Tortur3dsoulSGT
03-10-2016, 05:22 PM
the same thing happened to my friend we spent a good hour trying to figure it out its not showing up in the playstation store as a download he received the police outfits but not the shotgun

spider-lad
03-10-2016, 05:53 PM
My cousin and her husband both bought the digital gold edition and had all the day 1 rewards included in the initial download, didn't even know they were separate downloads otherwise. Not sure if that info will help any.

Fuzz_Therapy
03-10-2016, 06:04 PM
I just purchased the Season Pass (after buying the game earlier this week) and none of my items are at the Rewards Vendor. I purchased a few things form the UPLAY store on day one and they were there.

PSN states i have the season pass installed. From reading forums this seems to be a common issue, but i didnt see it on the "known issues" sticky.

DoktorBob2000
03-10-2016, 06:23 PM
On PS4: Missing the Sawed Off Shotgun and National Guard outfit. Everything else (Exclusive, Agent Origins, Ubi Club unlocks and Hazmat) were fine. And I had ordered season pass separately (in Feb). I see screenshots of people who were able to download the sawed off and national guard outfits but I don't have them in the download list in PSN store. Even included a screenshot of my download list with my trouble ticket. Last reply was to check the forums and seems as it's still a big no go for everyone else with mixed missing items. Season pass is totally borked across all platforms.

Instead of having 50 different exclusives across multi platforms across different regions could've been solved by keeping that down to a minimum.

wurlok
03-10-2016, 06:51 PM
I also did not receive my sawed of shotgun. I had the preorder and the season pass codes. Any fixes?

Recke786
03-10-2016, 09:41 PM
I have the same issue. I have the hazmat gear, agent origins gear etc. just not the sawed off side arm.

squallface2008
03-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Hello,

I have sent a report to the development team so we can investigate this further.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to contact us and for your patience.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I hope you guys can figure it out soon, as people are going to start demanding refunds.

ddn489
03-11-2016, 08:13 AM
Same with me. I have all the pre-order content, and the DLC content for purchasing the season pass for day 1 EXCEPT the saw-off shotgun. I purchased everything through the PSN store.

Chewbaccarat
03-11-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm having the same issue here. I purchased the game on the launch day(March 8) and downloaded the updates as soon as I got home that afternoon. I redeemed the codes for the Agent Origins pack, Hazmat pack and my Season pass(I purchased/pre-order the Gold Edition btw). I claimed all the rewards for the rewards vendor but still I could not find the National Guard and Sawed-off shotgun. I tried to call EB Games(where I got my copy) and said that this was peculiar. My friend in the US was able to get his National Guard and Sawed-off. If anyone from tech support can figure this out, I will gladly appreciate it. I can send screenshots if needed be or as soon as I can and post it on this thread. Thank you.

KingofFools79
03-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Ubi-soft please fix this issue many of your loyal customers are so close to wanting refunds and you guys really need to put thought into how your gonna make up for this epic failure! I think some free content like maybe an end game sawed off shotgun or something similar since most of us are gonna be topped out when you finally fix this stupid error.

YasuhiroSnake
03-15-2016, 12:21 AM
I got the standard definition of the game and also bought the Season Pass. Mine also came with the Hazmat Costume. I went to the rewards vendor in game, got all of my other add-ons like the police stuff but not Shotgun like it says in the description of the Season Pass. If it matters, I got my Pass code from GameStop. Also what happened to the Agent Origins site? It says it's under maintenance and to try some other week. Is that promotion over with? Will Season Pass members still get those outfits including the National Guard one? Because if it's only exclusive to certain editions of the game, that's a low blow. Please get it together Ubisoft, I paid a lot of money for your game.

FenrisAlpha
03-15-2016, 03:07 PM
I too am am an individual that purchased the season pass separately from the core game (physical copy). When I downloaded the season pass I quickly discovered that I had to download and install the "exclusive outfits" add-on but there isn't mention of a the shotgun. I'm now at about level 10 and I'm sure that the shotgun has become obsolete which I find very disappointing and frustrating. I still expect to receive the the content I purchased such at the shotgun and weapon skins which also seem to be unaccounted for. Someone at Ubi please give us an update on what is going on. Thank you in advance.

joshcamp
03-15-2016, 05:09 PM
I also purchased the season pass a couple days ago after launch and nothing has shown up at my rewards vender.

Destroyer12163
03-30-2016, 11:21 PM
I preordered the Division and then bought the season pass on the Playstation network and i am having the same issues as others not getting the sawed off shotgun either. has anybody heard anything from UBISOFT about a possible fix/ I saw that UBI-HOUCk stated he let technical know about this but this was 2 weeks ago and obviously still not fixed. I am mad that i paid $40 and i am getting all that I paid for. I want to get this before the expansions come out and i cant access the gun anymore. anybody got any ideas

Trrypod
04-02-2016, 02:02 AM
Just bought season pass and redeemed it and same thing happened to me. I did not receive anything from Rewards. I find it disturbing that this has been addressed by forum support but not by Ubisoft. They know exactly whats going on but since they also know you cannot return the pass once you have redeemed it they are not going to worry about it, they already got their money. I'm definitely not buying Far Cry Primal because it's obvious from what I've read on the forums that Ubisoft doe's not care about their customers once they get your money. I was telling people to buy The Division because it was a good game but the lack of respect Ubisoft has for us changed that.

Flashgun2014
01-17-2017, 01:14 AM
Just purchased the season pass and I have everything EXCEPT the sawed off shot gun. Come on Ubi!

Ubi-gabelikes
01-17-2017, 11:19 AM
Please get in contact with support.

https://support.ubi.com/

/gabelikes