PDA

View Full Version : I preordered the division on ubisoft website (i have no game or download for launch)

pbigdawg30
03-08-2016, 05:36 PM
I preordered the division from ubisoft about 4-5 months ago (gold edition) for xbox1 I have played alpha and beta. I have looked everywhere to see how to download or update my game so I can play at launch or today and nothing so as of now I do not have the game or can not play. I am trying to figure out if I am missing something if anyone can help please let me know. I have check xbox to see if anything and nothing I have wrote a ticket to ubisoft and nothing I have searched the web and nothing. Thank you in advance if anyone can help.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 06:27 PM
I preordered the division from ubisoft about 4-5 months ago (gold edition) for xbox1 I have played alpha and beta. I have looked everywhere to see how to download or update my game so I can play at launch or today and nothing so as of now I do not have the game or can not play. I am trying to figure out if I am missing something if anyone can help please let me know. I have check xbox to see if anything and nothing I have wrote a ticket to ubisoft and nothing I have searched the web and nothing. Thank you in advance if anyone can help.

Hello,

If you have pre-ordered The Division from the Uplay Shop, you should receive a physical disc version delivered to you. You can contact our Uplay Shop team in the link below:

https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Locale=en_GB&SiteID=ubiemea

Thanks