PDA

View Full Version : Bullet damage lag

Cross2085
03-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Just started playing this morning. Experiencing lag when damage enemies. Shoot, wait a second or 2 then damage goes off. Enemy can still be advancing when this happens.

Please fix.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Hello, Cross2085,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this lag. Can you please try the steps in the thread below?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402024-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first

Thanks

K_ScorpioN_6
03-31-2016, 10:43 AM
Ive tried all the TS steps & I still have the same lag issues after i've tried everything.

Please advise

fanpsx
03-31-2016, 11:00 AM
Have the same problem. :mad:With all due respect - UBI start to do sth about it. Don't blame our internet connection. Too many people complaint about network lag issues!

K_ScorpioN_6
03-31-2016, 01:51 PM
ISP: TE-Data
Router model: TP-Link TD-W8901N
Wired/wireless connection: Wired
Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home network (& the internet line is for me alone of course).

Please do fix that lag as I can see it's happening to a lot of players all around the world, so definitely it's not our internet connection.

Demonfire244
03-31-2016, 03:00 PM
Scorpion, have you tried to direct connect via an Ethernet connection/CAT cable. IF that works then you need to reset your router do a dns flush and move your router closer to your PS4. Also from your PC can you do a speed test from www.speedtest.net and post a pic of your internet stats?

I have had issues with my game and it was in fact the internet. It is still possible that the connection to the servers are lagging but it depends directly on your internet.

OnePunchLuffy
04-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Scorpion, have you tried to direct connect via an Ethernet connection/CAT cable. IF that works then you need to reset your router do a dns flush and move your router closer to your PS4. Also from your PC can you do a speed test from www.speedtest.net and post a pic of your internet stats?

I have had issues with my game and it was in fact the internet. It is still possible that the connection to the servers are lagging but it depends directly on your internet.

I have the same problem and I have an ethernet connection via cable. I have the same problem and my internet connection is pretty reliable and fast. There are no issues with other online games that probably uses much more bandwidth. Only this game has this kind of issue.

sergeantawesome
04-01-2016, 04:58 PM
I have lag issues with just about every action performed in this game. Shooting, skill use, dodging, taking cover, you name it. Nothing seems to work majority of the time. If it does work, the latency issues cause such a delay I usually die with 2 bars of health left since using a health item takes that long.

maruffass1
04-01-2016, 08:43 PM
same problem here

Shyne__
04-01-2016, 11:21 PM
I and other friends have the same problems. jesus this is so freaking anoing. Please Ubisoft look into this. Is this ps4 only related?

Here is my connection. In every other game i got a nice ping and very good connection - its only the divsion on ps4. I play paragon, doom 4 Beta today, call of duty (ping 16 f.e.)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/5217279281.png

Btw. i tested the game with my normal isp Router and my netduma router - both had the same problems. And its not a port problem and i dont play over w-lan. Dont think we are totaly incompetent idiots.

I cant enjoy this game anymore. Most of the time its because of the laggy gameplay in pve and in the darkzone. It really started to make me angry now, i was so hyped for this game and then this connection crap came into play :/ First i thought it was because there was so many people playing the game, but its 3 to 4 weeks now and this is still not fixed. Im really sad i bought the sleeper edition now.

Maherr2
04-02-2016, 07:43 PM
• ISP: TeData
• Router model: DGN 2200V3
• Wired/wireless connection: Wired Connection
• Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home

I literally tried everything and nothing works:
-DMZ
-Port Forwarding
-Restarting the router
-Resetting the router
The game is unplayable, i bought the Gold Edition and paid alot of money for you guys because i trusted you and your servers are just terrible. I have been unable to enjoy the game constantly, it doesn't work most of the time.
Please find us a fix i am very unhappy.

off_life1
04-02-2016, 09:01 PM
ISP: TeData
Router model: DGN 2200V3
Wired/wireless connection: Wired Connection
Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home

I literally tried everything and nothing works:
-DMZ
-Port Forwarding
-Restarting the router
-Resetting the router
The game is unplayable, i bought the Gold Edition and paid alot of money for you guys because i trusted you and your servers are just terrible. I have been unable to enjoy the game constantly, it doesn't work most of the time.
Please find us a fix i am very unhappy.

I'm from Egypt, and I thought I'm the only one who's getting the lagg issue!! however it was smooth and really fast before last week, all of a sudden after the weekly maintenance it felt like am hooking up my ps4 with a wire from the fridge!! it became terribly laggy and impossible to play with! for example when I enter the dark zone I've to wait for like 30 sec for the action to take place!

ISP: Te-Data
Router model: Dlink DSL2740u
Wired/wireless connection: wired
Campus/Military/Home/Business/School network: Home

SkynetAlente
04-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Same issue here on PS4. Lag started since Friday's maintenance window. Cannot do anything in the game and its seriously frustrating. Patch is coming out in two weeks with new content and i need to max out my character.

Gemydoo
04-04-2016, 09:46 AM
Same problem here since the last weekly maintenance. All actions in the game are lagging and delays,, entering dark zone, daily mission matchmaking,, shooting enemies, using skills, even restock and viewing vendor's lists are delays and lagging,
The game becomes unplayable since last Tuesday
Plz fix ur servers ubi b4 the nxt update

Shreck
04-05-2016, 02:25 AM
ME and my gaming buddies are having the same issue, last few chalenges we made all of us were complaining about this

I emptied an entire vector clip on mob face, he didnt got any damage, shot at me while moving forward, when I was almost finishing reloading out of nowhere he got damage number all over him and his health vanished in like half a second or less, some mobs start taking damage like half a second after I start firing, others take 2 seconds until I start seeing damage on them

Im running a 120MB connection, no other game has any type of lag.

SkynetAlente
04-05-2016, 07:43 AM
Does anyone know if todays maintenance will sort out the server lag issues ?

HouBarcelona
04-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Guys it's very obvious this problem is happening coz of something you did to the game, almost all members had no complains for this 1 week ago, including me.

also other games are playable very well.

please stop advising with 100 step solution that will never work, fix your game. :mad:

Hellekeen
04-05-2016, 05:13 PM
same here..

i LOVE what UBIsoft did with the daily hard mode by putting more yellow health bars into the game, but lets face it, the game seems not to be able to cope with the sheer number of it..
those are the errors i encounter on a regular base:

- can't shoot, no really,pulling the trigger dont do anything.. , well at least i cant see nor hear me shooting..
- enemies wont take damage.. and it goes that the enemy doesnt take damage for around 3-5 seconds.. then the numbers pop up and the enemy is dead.. meanwhile i then to
shoot the enemy and then run away since i know hes already dead.. (in most of the cases..)
- grenade damage not shown, this is especially nasty since i cant see if im going in cover at a burning patch or not.. i see it when my char behaves strangely and suddenly i am on fire.. -.-
- enemies teleporting.. especially bad with shotgunners in challenge mode.. they teleport through the entire room just to pop up next to you..
- enemies ignore you.. the best glitch.. they just tend to ignore you totally.. you can shoot them and they die but they wont move..
- revive wont work.. had this several times, you are endlessly stuck in the death animation.. not dying but not being able to be revived.. you have to "give up" to be respawn ..
- stuck in crates.. explains itself.. had to grenade myself out of this..

so while i totally welcome the changes they made to the challenge mode , i dont think the game can actually handle that amount of characters on screen..

and YES, i did NOT have this issues week one.. the first challenge modes were just fine. no lag no issues no nothing.. its on your side UBIsoft.. i did not change anything.

SkynetAlente
04-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Freaking hell. Just got home with my hopes up and and still getting terrible server lag. Thought todays maintenance would help but i was wrong. Tried all my other online games and no issues at all. Thats is seriously annoying.

Hellekeen
04-05-2016, 07:56 PM
to be honest .. had two terribly laggy hard dailies, but the challenge mode was astonishingly lag free.. was amazed myself..
maybe it was the combination of players.. i saw a german one, and heard a polish one.. the third was silent and i am in norway.. maybe that was the combination that went lagfree.
the frist daily was the worst.. with all those issues mentioned above

shembesh
04-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Pls fix your servers... Can't play this game. Bullets don't register. Very laggy game.
And yes I tried all your steps soulutions and nothing is fixed

Mr.O_M_E_G_A
05-24-2019, 10:14 PM
this damage delay problem is getting more annoying mow. we are getting hits even while we where in cover. damage output have delay as well. this is so annoying in PVP matches. please fix this and always this poor connection issue might cause it. but there are no chance to change the servers.unless joining with someone else then leave. but this is not a proper method to follow

focabz
05-25-2019, 02:26 AM
stop blame our internet and fix your ****ty servers.