PDA

View Full Version : nVidia timeout

Zhyr79
03-08-2016, 02:29 PM
I've had 2nVidia timeout's since attempting to play.(364.47WHQL drivers ie today's release)

This is standard teething issues for a new game (though I would consider it fairly unreasonable).

Though considering I did attempt to report the same issue in the closed beta, and had a response that was "sorry that we had lots of people playing. Beta awesome. Sorry, not sorry. I shall Market the hell out things now by telling you things you already know" (not an exact quote but not overly far from it since the original response was sorry, but here's all the marketing information about it. Who cares that you can't play. That's irrelevant).

nVidia has attempted to lay the blame everywhere else.

Let's assume for a moment that it's a brand new installation of Windows on a system that is stable due to running at standard CPU clocks with water cooling, and unclocked GPUs since I had this issue with the closed beta....

What would the normal Ubisoft employee do in my situation?

Would the normal Ubisoft employee be happy with the tech support I originally received? The 2nd person at least didn't market a game I was obviously interested in to me.

Would the normal Ubisodt employee be happy that the same issue is still there?
If so, where is QA?
If no, why is the damn issue still there?

Alpha-087
03-08-2016, 02:31 PM
From what I understand after looking at the Nvidia reddit, it's actually the drivers that are causing massive issues for people. I'm currently playing on the old, "Game Ready Division Open Beta" drivers and have had a near flawless experience in terms of performance and ability to play.