PDA

View Full Version : PC Romeo Error 20310358

Andy.who
03-08-2016, 12:54 PM
I have received this error without fail since I pre-ordered the game. I could not get into the beta when I had the pre-order beta key as I had the same error. I have attempted all the connection troubleshooting thus far. I can log into Origin without problems, use the Origin website and I can even run Watchdogs with no problems. The game does not even attempt to connect. As soon as I press space or click on the screen to move on, I get this error instantly with no wait time at all. I bought the game through steam but now I am considering refunding as I want to play and have been unable. I have reinstalled the full game twice so far, and also deleted the files in the My Games folder. I can not even find any other reports in this forum concerning this for the PC. The only thing I have left is updating my graphics drivers, but they should never matter in connecting to any game.

I am on Windows 10
Intel core i7 6700k
AMD Radeon FuryX
32 GB RAM
Kaspersky Total Security (Tried with it disabled as well)

My ISP is Charter Communications
I have a Netgear WNR3500v2/U/L
I live in the US, West Coast
This is my home network.
I have all the correct ports forwarded to my computer.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=640928181

Andy.who
03-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Bumping this to say I am reinstalling the game yet again, since it only takes me about an hour and a half to download the game. Still says ubisoft services are unavailable. I have no problems connecting to the ubisoft site, or the uplay account manager site. Can log into Uplay in a second or less. Getting so tired of this today.

Blaze_of_Fire
03-09-2016, 05:12 AM
Go to Division's exe and set as "Run as admin."

Andy.who
03-09-2016, 06:57 AM
I did that, ran uplay as admin, ran steam as admin, ran The Division as admin as well. Did not work.

Edit: I finally managed to get it to work. Instead of stopping my anti virus protection ( it wasn't doing anything except running as a program ) I closed it, shut off my firewall, ran DMZ hosting to my PC and set my DNS to use googles public DNS. This means I have no protection on my PC at all while playing The Division. That is really messed up.