PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Hazmat Gear Set not found

Nathan_Drake1589
03-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

i have a problem with the hazmat gear set. I called my vendor and he said that the hazmat gear is connected with the beta preorder code. I redeem the code and i played the beta on 25/01/2016,but still i don't have the gear in game. It will come later or there is a problem? Thanks

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Hello,

We are currently aware of an issue with the rewards that we are working on.

Thank you for your patience.

unimark
03-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Is this the same issue that preventing emailed codes form vendors working on your site like here: https://thedivision-redeem.ubi.com/Redeem/Redeem?genomeId=4acbf8ef-19c9-4745-ad5c-3412d2223892&lang=en-GB ?

AmethystVenom
03-08-2016, 04:52 PM
So far I've received all ubisoft rewards and gold edition rewards but the hazmat suit dlc is not in at the rewards vendor.

Do we have an ETA on when the hazmat will be fixed?

iRTsuki
03-08-2016, 06:41 PM
I claimed my rewards on my xbox account but on the PC everything is missing. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

MO-Piasecznik
03-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Do you plan to somehow compensate for not being able to use our rewards and at the time they would be available they also be useless and vastly outleveled by most users?

Mack99
03-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Wait, the gear is connected to the beta code? So those of us that preordered that weekend (got a beta code through Nvidia, but never got one from Best Buy) are out of luck? This doesn't seem correct.

Shock4ndAwe.
03-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Do you plan to somehow compensate for not being able to use our rewards and at the time they would be available they also be useless and vastly outleveled by most users?

Bro, they didn't reimburse Rainbow Six Siege players who bought XP boosters and lost a lot of time on them because of their ****ty servers not working. Don't hold your breath.

iRTsuki
03-08-2016, 10:14 PM
looks like its fixed! i just like 10+ messaged about rewards unlocking woohoo!

CoopSBG-VX9-
03-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Just got a notice in game that all my items were at the vendor

C0VERT.
03-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Just got a notice in game that all my items were at the vendor

Wish I could say the same. Unfortunately I just checked and it's still not there......

CoopSBG-VX9-
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Some items were there not all :(

BWC-TARAK
03-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Still nothing here. Most of the people i'm playing with (arround 30) have all their gear.

LastSaga
03-09-2016, 01:07 AM
Still no Hazmat Gear Set, but have everything else though.

Season Pass - Check
Exclusive Sawed-Off Shotgun - Check
Gold Edition Exclusive National Guard Gear Set - Check
Exclusive Hazmat Gear Set - Not here

Furysend
03-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Still no Hazmat gear here as well.

ThreeD243
03-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Got everything but the shotgun. It's more then likely useless to have now cause I have a better pistol, but it would be nice to have just cause it's one of a kind.

FlecheMe
03-09-2016, 10:31 AM
The Hazmat Gear Set code that Amazon UK sent me for the PS4 version is coming up as invalid.

When will Ubisoft correct this?

unimark
03-09-2016, 11:02 AM
The Hazmat Gear Set code that Amazon UK sent me for the PS4 version is coming up as invalid.

When will Ubisoft correct this?

Yep this is still happening with my Amazon code. Still waiting on Ubisoft to reply to my support ticket.

OldManSeven
03-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Hello,

Can the support team give us an update on this issue. Perhaps even sending out issue updates via Twitter. I preordered 2 copies of the GE and neither one of us received the Hazmat gear.

ViperGRE
03-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Same problem here 2.
Although i have received an information mail saying the hazmat set is in Uplay, still nothing
I came to vendor and i have notice only 1 hazmat gun!!!!!
Hope to fix it soon

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Hello,

If you have received a pre-order code from a retailer for the Hazmat Gear Set, please make sure you first redeem it on our website here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

If you are having issues with your code for your PlayStation, please create a support ticket so we can look into this for you. You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details.

Thanks

unimark
03-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Hello,

If you have received a pre-order code from a retailer for the Hazmat Gear Set, please make sure you first redeem it on our website here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

If you are having issues with your code for your PlayStation, please create a support ticket so we can look into this for you. You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details.

Thanks

It's the first step that isn't working for me. Since yesterday I've been getting "Code Invalid". It's looking more like the code I was sent is wrong as a server issue can't be going on this long.
I started a ticket on this yesterday too with my code quoted.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 04:23 PM
It's the first step that isn't working for me. Since yesterday I've been getting "Code Invalid". It's looking more like the code I was sent is wrong as a server issue can't be going on this long.
I started a ticket on this yesterday too with my code quoted.

Can you please attach a screenshot of the error message you get to your support ticket?

Thanks

unimark
03-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Can you please attach a screenshot of the error message you get to your support ticket?

Thanks

I've added that to the ticket now.

VipeNess
03-09-2016, 05:28 PM
(Update: gold edition code now works on PS4) I am having an issue redeeming my Gold Edition code for PS4. I ordered from Amazon and received my Physical copy. Installed the game and went to redeem code and it said it was invalid. Tried multiple time during the day yesterday but nothing. I've created a ticket and attached a screenshot and my code for you to see.

To add: I had also purchased a Gold edition for PC, (I own 2 copies of the game) and got all gold editions items.

For preorder codes... I was able to redeem my preorder code for PS4 to play in the closed beta etc..., but for my PC preorder code, I was unable to redeem it because it said I already redeemed my code, even though I played both Closed Beta and Open beta on both PC and PS4.

(Update: agent origins code now works on PS4 but still have not received my outfits for PC) For Agent Origins, I have not been able to redeem my code for PS4 yet. I was able to receive them on PC but not PS4.

bernardo98silva
03-09-2016, 05:42 PM
I pre order the game and bought the season pass and the only thing I am missing is the hazmat outfit, the National Guard Gear Set and I think that's all missing.

WarlordMegaton
03-09-2016, 05:56 PM
I still haven't got my hazmat set... I'm furious!

AgentSom
03-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Same, no hazmat gear either, and I preordered the collector's edition, even the redeem code in the collector's editions reads" Plus Exclusive Hazmat Gear Set" included... total bs.

And yes I've alrdy used my beta key for ps4 and played during both beta test

Hypnosphere
03-09-2016, 07:29 PM
I also have yet to receive my Hazmat gear. I saw a post that they released a potential fix for it. Unfortunately it did not resolve the issue it seems. I have the Gold edition and the code redeemed and i got everything except the hazmat gear.
whats goin on with it?

AgentSom
03-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Can't even submit a support ticket, it just reloads the page with "Live Chat" and can't even start a Live Chat either so no help what so ever

baby_blue_64
03-09-2016, 07:34 PM
I'm in the same boat with this set. I pre-ordered the gold edition and it's printed on the front cover that it includes the set. I was able to pick up the other sets including the agent origins set without issues, but the hazmat is no where to be found. My uplay rewards showed up right away when I went to the vendor. I'm hoping that they are working on it and I get it soon.

speedwell1964
03-09-2016, 08:06 PM
hi Same here got everything else but cant get hazmet gear set code i have from Amazon UK is invalid when i input it.

trizenxull
03-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I Don't have my haz mat suit ether as well as two other people I know of.

Outlaw_Sundown
03-09-2016, 11:08 PM
For preorder codes... I was able to redeem my preorder code for PS4 to play in the closed beta etc..., but for my PC preorder code, I was unable to redeem it because it said I already redeemed my code, even though I played both Closed Beta and Open beta on both PC and PS4..

I have this same issue with PC I got a code from Nvidia for the beta. So it tells me I've already redeemed so there isn't a way to actually a way redeem the preorder code currently.

cplags
03-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Is anyone else having a problem trying to claim the free gear sets?

DirtWizard13
03-10-2016, 05:21 AM
I have received everything except my HazMat outfit. I preordered, played both betas and have the gold edition. Is this still bugged for folks?

RobotLovesKitty
03-10-2016, 06:40 AM
I have a preorder gold edition but still haven't found my hazmat unit. I got a preorder bonus email only for the paramedic unit. Where should I find my hazmat unit? I played only in open beta if that matters

ddomero
03-10-2016, 08:00 AM
i got everything except for hazmat jacket..

Whadaya_no_joe
03-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Yinz know you have to claim your Hazmat suit with the Rewards Vendor found inside the Base of Operations right? It took me a while to figure that out, but apparently if you go down the main hallway like you're going to the tech wing but don't go up the stairs and continue all the way back there is a table with a vendor there, and you need to claim your Hazmat suit there...along with the other outfit packs you buy like the Marine and National Guard outfits. Hope this helps someone out there.

TeoRe88
03-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Yinz know you have to claim your Hazmat suit with the Rewards Vendor found inside the Base of Operations right? It took me a while to figure that out, but apparently if you go down the main hallway like you're going to the tech wing but don't go up the stairs and continue all the way back there is a table with a vendor there, and you need to claim your Hazmat suit there...along with the other outfit packs you buy like the Marine and National Guard outfits. Hope this helps someone out there.

Thank you!:o

bonepanda
03-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Can't even submit a support ticket, it just reloads the page with "Live Chat" and can't even start a Live Chat either so no help what so ever

Yeah same here cant even log a ticket to say that Im having issues. Got a pre-order code that does not work from Amazon and not received my open beta rewards either.

A-Squirrel-Boy
03-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Hi im actually still missing my hazmat gear through preorder, typed it the code on the redeem and everything, but never received an email or notifcation that there at the vendor.

Tortur3dsoulSGT
03-10-2016, 04:07 PM
i received everything for my gold preorder except hazmat set as well

itsmebankyy
03-10-2016, 04:15 PM
I've also not received my Hazmat suit. I preordered Gold Edition. Kind of lame but at least not game breaking.

JamesKelly09
03-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Am also missing the Hazmat Gear set if of the support can help us all out would greatly appreciate it!!!

AgentSom
03-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Still no hazmat gear and still unable to submit a support ticket wth is going on

PIGBRANE
03-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Yeah same here cant even log a ticket to say that Im having issues. Got a pre-order code that does not work from Amazon and not received my open beta rewards either.

I am in the same boat......trying to get a response

pitbullXIIIrule
03-11-2016, 09:56 AM
This feels really cheap since if we are going to have any use for this package, Haz Mat Suit kit, then it's in the beginning.. Why should we else pre-order if we don't get what they promised...

I get the error that i already claimed the code even if I never get a chance to entere it.. I was in the Beta so it must be causing the error...

Yes I reported it the 9th, the bloody CDON was late with the delivery...

k3z4
03-11-2016, 03:03 PM
i received everything for my gold preorder except hazmat set as well
same here!

Infidus1
03-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Hello,

I have yet to receive any rewards as well. Is this issue still ongoing?

Scraggletag
03-11-2016, 05:35 PM
I have yet to receive any rewards as well. Is this issue still ongoing?

I am wondering the same thing as well. There seems to be very limited information - not even to clarify if the Hazmat Gear Set comes in a separate pre-order code. I pre-ordered the standard edition and upgraded/exchanged to Gold Edition on pick-up from Best Buy. I called Best Buy and I was told that the only codes they have from Ubisoft are for the Beta.

The Gold Edition case cover states that it includes the "Exclusive Hazmat Gear Set." The same information is printed on the insert where you have the season pass code. This should make it clear that people with Gold Editions, will have the Hazmat Gear Set in all cases (pre-odered or not).

Maybe the people who DID get their Hazmat Gear Set can post how they got theirs.

wipomarcell
03-11-2016, 07:53 PM
hello ubi-houck I pre order the gold edition like so many people and have the same problem they gave some stuff but not the hazmat gear the p416 and the agent origins gears , instead I got a email with a orange box with no code , can u tell us when are we getting our hazmat gear ,weapons and origins outfits??? because theres a lot of people who already has them ,why don't we?. why some of us just got part of the gears like the national guard and the sawn off shotgun and no the p416 and the hazmat ??please le t us know.

AgentSom
03-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Ok then I got it all figured out and now have all my gear.

"As of right now, the only way to get the Hazmat Gear is by having pre-ordered the regular game or The Gold Edition. However, itís not as simple as just firing up the game and you instantly getting this set.

Instead, you must play through the opening portion of the game and get to set up your base of operations. Once you are at the base of operations, look for the rewards claim vendor and you should get your Hazmat Suit Gear.

If by chance it does not show up at this point, it may be due to reported issues where the gear is not showing up correctly at the rewards claim vendor. Ubisoft is said to be working on that, so hopefully any issues there will be cleared up before long."

Source >> http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/division-guide-get-hazmat-suit/

To even get to the Rewards Vendor one STILL needs to play a bit to unlock your HQ, seeing as people are saying they don't have the hazmat gear in there vendor is a dead giveaway that they have been playing a portion of the game, how else are people complaining about not seeing the hazmat gear in the vendor if they haven't done so, so that information you gave is completely useless

Lunst
03-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Same problem here... None of the pre-order stuff is at the Rewards Vendor at HQ... :(

x I x aM x mE x
03-12-2016, 02:06 AM
I pre-ordered the gold edition and got all of the exclusives. But I still have not gotten my hazmat gear. It even says on my game case that the hazmat get a is included.

NiteShadeCG
03-12-2016, 03:10 AM
I pre-ordered the gold edition , i currently have everything included EXCEPT my hazmat gear set. It's been this way from day one for me.

Hypnosphere
03-14-2016, 09:11 PM
Any new word from Ubisoft if they are still looking into this. Or are all of us without our gear just screwed now???

greyhawk7775
03-15-2016, 02:17 PM
I been online and playing for a week now on PS4. I was in the closed Beta, Open Beta, Pre-ordered the Gold Edition... all the requirements and beyond for receiving the HazMat suit and gear. Any updates on when we will be receiving these items? Or is there going to be some other item released for us? Something of higher quality? I've already surpassed probably what little advantage the Hazmat gear would have given me. Thanks! Absolutely love the game!! This is a minor thing - it's more the principal of it.

stkewa
03-15-2016, 05:36 PM
Level 28 here and unfortunately no Hazmat suit still. I bought the gold edition and I checked my PS4 download history and I have dowloaded the season pass and everything associated with it. I did not see a Hazmat suit as one of the DLC items, though I say the Agent Origin outfits as DLC. Is there an ETA on getting this fixed?

dare2107
03-15-2016, 11:17 PM
I haven't gotten my Hazmat gear set as well. Purchased the Gold edition.

OrthoAsp419
03-16-2016, 12:02 AM
my hazmat gear set wasnt at the vendor as well.

VipeNess
03-17-2016, 07:06 AM
Still have not received my Hazmat code.

Forgettables
03-20-2016, 07:03 AM
This is dumb preorded the Gold Edition, no hazmat suit, no news about us ever getting it. I think there was suppose to be a separate code inserted in our physical games and someone at packaging failed at their job hard.

VipeNess
03-20-2016, 09:21 PM
This is dumb preorded the Gold Edition, no hazmat suit, no news about us ever getting it. I think there was suppose to be a separate code inserted in our physical games and someone at packaging failed at their job hard.

Kind of feels that way, huh? I still haven't received my codes. I had purchase 3 copies of the game still awaiting my Hazmat codes.

SW1T3K
03-21-2016, 04:52 AM
Also frustrated that I don't have the Hazmat Suit, just turned 22, did the closed beta, open beta, pre-ordered and bought the gold edition. The season pass slip clearly states it should include the hazmat suit, but when I applied the code for the season pass, the hazmat suit didn't appear on the list. Contacted bestbuy, they said that there were no codes to distribute for pre-orders and that all the codes were in the pack. I still have the email from best buy pushing the game stating that you will receive the hazmat suit when you pre-order. Apparently some people have had luck contacting gamestop, but you had to buy it there, and they were given codes. I also tried logging back into the beta site, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. At this point it's only going to be a cosmetic addition, but I feel like I went out of my way to get as much of the extra stuff as possible. Just hoping this is a bug and at some point I'll get the cool looking costume. I think we really deserve an ETA or at the very minimum an official statement that if you bought the gold pack you will eventually get the hazmat set. This silence is unacceptable and I'm not buying the code from ebay.

TachiFoxy
03-23-2016, 10:23 PM
I haven't gotten my stuff yet either and I'm on PC. Filed a ticket 12 days ago and only got the standard reply with link to this thread here. No updates on their end right now.

Besides the Hazmat-Gear I also lack other stuff, like bought DLC items which won't show up at all at the Rewards Claim Vendor...

I actually feel like experimenting later on, deleting all my characters to see if that resets my rewards, too. Or did anyone here try that yet with no success?

RatedGreenFiend
03-24-2016, 02:36 AM
Still no hazmat suit either! bought gold edition.

Forgettables
03-24-2016, 09:45 AM
Kind of feels that way, huh? I still haven't received my codes. I had purchase 3 copies of the game still awaiting my Hazmat codes.

3 copies dam wth.

Forgettables
03-24-2016, 09:47 AM
Also frustrated that I don't have the Hazmat Suit, just turned 22, did the closed beta, open beta, pre-ordered and bought the gold edition. The season pass slip clearly states it should include the hazmat suit, but when I applied the code for the season pass, the hazmat suit didn't appear on the list. Contacted bestbuy, they said that there were no codes to distribute for pre-orders and that all the codes were in the pack. I still have the email from best buy pushing the game stating that you will receive the hazmat suit when you pre-order. Apparently some people have had luck contacting gamestop, but you had to buy it there, and they were given codes. I also tried logging back into the beta site, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. At this point it's only going to be a cosmetic addition, but I feel like I went out of my way to get as much of the extra stuff as possible. Just hoping this is a bug and at some point I'll get the cool looking costume. I think we really deserve an ETA or at the very minimum an official statement that if you bought the gold pack you will eventually get the hazmat set. This silence is unacceptable and I'm not buying the code from ebay.

Idk there always doing code of silence which is annoying, same with the bug were you can't connect to the game code of silence...

SW1T3K
04-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Idk there always doing code of silence which is annoying, same with the bug were you can't connect to the game code of silence...

My cbrn set showed up a couple days ago. So I'm happy. Hopefully you all get your items too.