PDA

View Full Version : Get your ****in **** together...

SFQC-Math_wolf
03-08-2016, 09:35 AM
This is unacceptable.having this many issues on launch?! cannot synch achievements ,,black screen etc.
WTF is going on? hope we get compensated...

noremac13
03-08-2016, 09:40 AM
This is what happens when you only have a 3 day beta with 5% of the game content available to test...

Faceroller1
03-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Or you could politely make error reports instead of being a keyboard warrior.

OGxDROPSHOT
03-08-2016, 09:48 AM
this **** with ubi is way past being polite. i feel like im being robbed for my money.

Perrankana
03-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Agreed

SFQC-Math_wolf
03-08-2016, 10:00 AM
Or you could politely make error reports instead of being a keyboard warrior.
Keyboard warrior? haha..... you don't know me so shut the hell up about the keyboard warrior statement .. I mean i've bought something and i expect it to be 100% .

ZDNorch
03-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Keyboard warrior? haha..... you don't know me so shut the hell up about the keyboard warrior statement .. I mean i've bought something and i expect it to be 100% .

you expect any game these days to be 100% bug free , there hasnt been a game thats been 100% on release for a very very long time

SFQC-Math_wolf
03-08-2016, 10:12 AM
you expect any game these days to be 100% bug free , there hasnt been a game thats been 100% on release for a very very long time
well i don't play many games. but i expect things i buy to work

Tphobe
03-08-2016, 10:19 AM
This may be the second Ubi game in as many weeks I'll be refunding. I put a day labour into Primal and couldn't make it run. Looks like another game I'll wait until its $20 on console and pick it up later. I was a big supporter of Ubisoft, but I feel shafted an dI need to put my money to work where it's deserved.

Quanijin
03-08-2016, 10:23 AM
well i don't play many games. but i expect things i buy to work

Yeah, game still crushes. can't even get trouh intro... tough it would be fixed after beta... rly whack.

sweendeezy
03-08-2016, 10:28 AM
You aren't going to get compensated, this is how many online games are at launch. The part about not being able to sync achievements is kind of ****ty but the connection issues were expected. Once you get passed the tutorial area, well the gates that take you from one area to the next, you're good. I think the problem here is because they are trying to connect you to to another zone in the middle of a cut scene, you just don't see it happen and you get kicked out.

Another thing to add, is on PC I'm not able to get my pre-order bonuses and gold bonuses. Kind of pissed about that, but inevitably they will end up getting replaced and I'm sure they will fix it and I'll get the cosmetic items ASAP.

It's hard to release a game in today's day and age, without some server hiccups honestly. The whole not being able to get your bonuses, now that I think somehow should be compensated, but it really won't happen anyways.

SFQC-Math_wolf
03-08-2016, 10:59 AM
You aren't going to get compensated, this is how many online games are at launch. The part about not being able to sync achievements is kind of ****ty but the connection issues were expected. Once you get passed the tutorial area, well the gates that take you from one area to the next, you're good. I think the problem here is because they are trying to connect you to to another zone in the middle of a cut scene, you just don't see it happen and you get kicked out.

Another thing to add, is on PC I'm not able to get my pre-order bonuses and gold bonuses. Kind of pissed about that, but inevitably they will end up getting replaced and I'm sure they will fix it and I'll get the cosmetic items ASAP.

It's hard to release a game in today's day and age, without some server hiccups honestly. The whole not being able to get your bonuses, now that I think somehow should be compensated, but it really won't happen anyways.
yeah i even bought the new two packages... nothing in the reward claim vendor....