PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Tutorial: Upgrade Wing cannot complete.

MarcoFeiJie
03-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Mission Tutorial: Upgrade Wing cannot complete, Logout and Relog still same... Anyone know how to Solve this Problem?

Agent_Moraya
03-08-2016, 12:15 PM
I have same problem but on PC...tried everything hopefully ubisoft will fix this problem.

arty1194
03-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Having the same problem on Xbox One.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Hello,

This is a known issue the development team are aware of. Can you please turn off your console and stay logged out for ten minutes, then try logging back in again?

Thanks

TheBeastRz
03-08-2016, 08:48 PM
I've got the same problem same problem on PS4. I hope you guys can fix it quickly!

Update: I also turned off my console for at least 20 minutes but it didn't help.

Apical Sniper
03-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Same issue on Xbox One. Powering down the console for over 10 minutes did not help.

JuStIce_f0r__Al
03-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Same problem for me on Ps4...
I have achieved the wing upgrade tutorial for the 2 other wings but I can't achieve the tutorial for the security (the blue one) wing.
I don't understand why because I have a 40-20-40% of achievement on the 3 of them.. I already passed the tutorial a few hours ago. But the icon of the mission is still on the map, still on my radar, but I can't start it to try to do it again. But I can continue to upgrade the blue wing..
Also, I have achieved all the missions on this area (Pennsylvania Plaza), and with a bonus I can then see all the Intel objects to find on this part of the map (little blue cercle like phone call register).
So the game has already understand that I have done all the missions here (probably including this tutorial) but he continue to propose me and to show me the light blue circle of this tutorial on map and radar...
Hope that my explanations can help you to fix the problem soon.

UScr00ge
03-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Same problem here. Already did some side missions and really don't want to recreate my character just to get this fixed.

MarcoFeiJie
03-09-2016, 03:46 AM
Hello,

This is a known issue the development team are aware of. Can you please turn off your console and stay logged out for ten minutes, then try logging back in again?

Thanks

I am Level 21 now, and i Logged out 6hours Relog back still same.

If ask me delete char and replay new char, i will stop playing this game :)

daveleverinyour
03-09-2016, 03:28 PM
1 reply to this massive issue in 24 hours is ridiculous. Can we please have some info. Am I wasting my time with this character? PLEASE JUST HAVE SOME DECENCY AND QUALITY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND UPDATE US. UTTERLY DIPLORABLE BEHAVIOUR AS USUAL FROM UBISOFT.

P.s this was a know issue in the beta so how on earth is it still breaking our game.

daveleverinyour
03-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Also how does this affect my game. Are there missions that won't unlock?