PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when put into full screen, or black screens, also "failed to synchronize

Dohregard_
03-08-2016, 08:53 AM
So the game was working fine before the servers went down.

Now every time I try to launch it I get a "Failed to synchronize achievements" error. I press skip and then I get a black screen.

If I press "alt + enter" then the game crashes. If I relaunch, I get the same error message, but I can see the game.

If I try to put it back into full screen the game crashes again. I can't find anything similar happening anywhere. I've tried deleting the game folder and reinstalling Uplay.

Specs:
16GB RAM
GTX 780 3GB

zelthina
03-08-2016, 08:59 AM
So the game was working fine before the servers went down.

Now every time I try to launch it I get a "Failed to synchronize achievements" error. I press skip and then I get a black screen.

If I press "alt + enter" then the game crashes. If I relaunch, I get the same error message, but I can see the game.

If I try to put it back into full screen the game crashes again. I can't find anything similar happening anywhere. I've tried deleting the game folder and reinstalling Uplay.

Specs:
16GB RAM
GTX 780 3GB

I have the same problem. Haven't been able to play the game at all.
I get the "failed to..." message and then a black screen. I have sound but nothing more than a black screen...

Mastiff070
03-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Black screen I had to hard restart the computer to get back my windows 10! nice move Ubisoft!

Weltverloren.
03-08-2016, 09:04 AM
You can work around the black screen issue by putting the game into windowed mode using "alt" + "enter" (while on that same black screen). This seems to work for most.
The problem for many, however, is that the game will not work in full screen if you change it back to that in the settings.

Dohregard_
03-08-2016, 09:09 AM
You can work around the black screen issue by putting the game into windowed mode using "alt" + "enter" (while on that same black screen). This seems to work for most.
The problem for many, however, is that the game will not work in full screen if you change it back to that in the settings.

The game worked in full screen earlier... I don't ****ing get it...