PDA

View Full Version : PC Game thinks I have controller installed.

PumpkinMeatloaf
03-08-2016, 08:29 AM
The game won't let me use keyboard and mouse. It thinks I have a controller installed and I can't do anything. Please help.

Cody_Sheffield
03-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I had the same problem starting off. I had a HOTAS (joystick) plugged in and had to disconnect that. Still had the problem and remembered my foot pedals were still connected too. I basically had to disconnect any and all gaming peripherals before it worked. Are you forgetting you have something like this plugged in?

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi there, PumpkinMeatloaf,

Welcome to the forums!

As Cody_Sheffield has stated, have you made sure there aren't any USB peripherals that may be being picked up incorrectly as a controller?

PumpkinMeatloaf
03-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Yeah, I had the same problem starting off. I had a HOTAS (joystick) plugged in and had to disconnect that. Still had the problem and remembered my foot pedals were still connected too. I basically had to disconnect any and all gaming peripherals before it worked. Are you forgetting you have something like this plugged in?

Yeah, I had my Hotas plugged in, why is this a problem...lol Anyway its fixed thanks for the replies!

Mastiff070
03-08-2016, 06:40 PM
I placed a customer ticket in complaining about this if GTAV can get this to work with all my USB controllers plugged in then you guys can too. this is ridicules in 2016 you cant get this to work, I'm old and can not get under the desk and behind my computer to be unplugging and re-plugging in my hotas and rudder pedals!