PDA

View Full Version : Crackling noises

PackinHeat
03-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. But upon launching my game, I was experiencing heavy crackling noises in my game it started the moment i booted up the game. Anyone else have this problem?

DerFuhrerRolfe
03-08-2016, 08:04 AM
It's extremely annoying and driving me up the wall. Only fix I've found is a reboot. Works fine the first load up but I go to change my graphics settings and game crashes because of poor optimization. Hopefully it's looked into. It is a day one issue, but things like this should have been worked through already.

LtChief
03-09-2016, 07:28 PM
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. But upon launching my game, I was experiencing heavy crackling noises in my game it started the moment i booted up the game. Anyone else have this problem?

I have been having the same issue, It started just after I finished the first couple missions in the tutorial and it makes the game unplayable with the constant popping/crackling sounds. I am using a G430 headset, and have not had any issues with any other games until now. It doesnt start until I load into the game world, so I have a feeling it might have something to do with the CPU load and the sound channels conflicting?

Anyone have a fix or suggestions on what might be the problem.

Cheers,

LtChief

PackinHeat
03-09-2016, 10:50 PM
I noticed that when I have my Teamspeak3 on the issues persist. However, when I am not on Teamspeak 3 the issues are gone. Strange because my friends that I play with who also use TS3 do not experience this issue. Could it be a headset problem? I'm using a Logitech G930.

MO-Piasecznik
03-11-2016, 03:45 AM
I noticed that when I have my Teamspeak3 on the issues persist. However, when I am not on Teamspeak 3 the issues are gone. Strange because my friends that I play with who also use TS3 do not experience this issue. Could it be a headset problem? I'm using a Logitech G930.

I have exactly the same issue but different setup. I have X-Fi Music Extreme and normal stereo headphones. Tried everything. Changed TS3 to direct sound, Windows Audio Session. Disabled mic in Division. Nothing helps. As soon I connect to TS3 server static noises starts.

Neo121183
03-11-2016, 02:26 PM
I have exactly the same issue but different setup. I have X-Fi Music Extreme and normal stereo headphones. Tried everything. Changed TS3 to direct sound, Windows Audio Session. Disabled mic in Division. Nothing helps. As soon I connect to TS3 server static noises starts.

Exact same issue here with G930.

charley12199
03-27-2016, 12:03 AM
i have same issue and started thread about it but haven't got any reply yet. i seem to get an fps drop of about 10 at the same time.

this is what it looks/sounds like...
https://youtu.be/-Hcvqgf-wUc