PDA

View Full Version : (PS4) Exclusive Gold edition code invalid?

DrTBagz
03-08-2016, 07:42 AM
It keeps telling my my exclusive gold edition code is invalid. I see others have similar issues but not the exact same so i figured id post it

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Hello, DrTBagz,

Which code of the Gold Edition do you seem to have issue with?

Thanks

Mortisfacio
03-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Hello, DrTBagz,

Which code of the Gold Edition do you seem to have issue with?

Thanks

Piggy-backing off of this, but the same issue. The 12 digit season pass/gold edition card that comes inside the physical box. When going onto the PS Store and hitting "Redeem code" (like the instructions tell you to) that and the Agent Origins code both come back as saying it has either been used or is invalid. If it helps at all, I bought the Gold Edition off Amazon (although the code is physically in the box and not provided via email by Amazon)

x3cin
03-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Piggy-backing off of this, but the same issue. The 12 digit season pass/gold edition card that comes inside the physical box. When going onto the PS Store and hitting "Redeem code" (like the instructions tell you to) that and the Agent Origins code both come back as saying it has either been used or is invalid. If it helps at all, I bought the Gold Edition off Amazon (although the code is physically in the box and not provided via email by Amazon)

I'm having the same exact problem. Preordered Gold Edition from Amazon.com (physical copy) and cannot redeem the code inside the box. Also cannot redeem the Agent Origins code emailed to me either.

Obscene_Jester
03-09-2016, 09:55 PM
This is getting frustrating. They haven't even acknowledged the problem yet. I'm going to escalate with Amazon customer service.

*Edit - Code seems to work now.