PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me , i am Stuck in Uplay Activation Screen

MurlyLock
03-08-2016, 06:06 AM
i bought the gold edition of division and i cannot launch the game , when i click play on steam it starts uplay and i am entering my key there and it says "This CD Key or Activation Code is already active on this account. Please visit your Games library to access your games" The division is in my uplay games library too and when i launch it its the same error . the game is already there but i can't start the game because it keeps asking for CD Key
can anyone please help me solve this problem ? :/

OGxDROPSHOT
03-08-2016, 09:28 AM
same would be nice for some responses

RandomPacifist
03-08-2016, 09:37 AM
Glad Im not the only one with this issue

OGxDROPSHOT
03-08-2016, 09:49 AM
hahaha still no mod response. ticket response i got was automated one 45 minutes later telling me my question will get answered in 3-5 business days. ****ing goons.

TheRioters
03-08-2016, 10:18 AM
haha, have fun wating from them,to respond now. they take at least 2 days to even bother to send a msg!

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Hi guys,

Can you try reinstalling the Uplay client?

Additionally, Have you tried running the .exe file for the game as admin? You should be able to locate it here: C:/Program ​Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Tom Clancy's The Division

MurlyLock
03-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Hi guys,

Can you try reinstalling the Uplay client?

Additionally, Have you tried running the .exe file for the game as admin? You should be able to locate it here: C:/Program ​Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Tom Clancy's The Division

Yes i tried reinstalling uplay client , and i also tried starting the game form steam apps , common folder , by running the exe as admin , but still a uplay window pops up and asks me for activation code and then says the code is already activated in my profile . i so much wanted to play this game at launch with my friends , and thats the reason i preordered game + season pass and now its been 10 hours since launch i can't even start my game :/ .

moonoutgoonout
03-09-2016, 02:20 AM
Yes i tried reinstalling uplay client , and i also tried starting the game form steam apps , common folder , by running the exe as admin , but still a uplay window pops up and asks me for activation code and then says the code is already activated in my profile . i so much wanted to play this game at launch with my friends , and thats the reason i preordered game + season pass and now its been 10 hours since launch i can't even start my game :/ .

Any Luck?

TheDGP13
03-09-2016, 06:34 AM
i bought the gold edition of division and i cannot launch the game , when i click play on steam it starts uplay and i am entering my key there and it says "This CD Key or Activation Code is already active on this account. Please visit your Games library to access your games" The division is in my uplay games library too and when i launch it its the same error . the game is already there but i can't start the game because it keeps asking for CD Key
can anyone please help me solve this problem ? :/

I fixed my issue with this by navigating to the steamapps/common/Tom Clancy's The Division folder and delete 2 files. Delete uplay_install.manifest and uplay_install.state, after this I was able to boot up immediately and play.

Ransep
03-09-2016, 08:17 AM
I fixed my issue with this by navigating to the steamapps/common/Tom Clancy's The Division folder and delete 2 files. Delete uplay_install.manifest and uplay_install.state, after this I was able to boot up immediately and play.

This worked great for a friend of mine Cheers!

Lamelune
03-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Worked for me too! THANKS!!!

CallMeDergie
03-09-2016, 08:11 PM
nope, didnt work..... OMG!!!!!!!

dreaux8888
03-09-2016, 10:07 PM
worked for me too! Thanks!

ilovemarxism
03-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Those two files aren't in my folder at all. I've redownloaded the game and it still doesn't show up.

lcpjiang
03-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Me too, I have the same problem. Really cannot find these 2 document. :confused:

olixas
06-14-2016, 07:44 PM
I bought Division from origin. Then I got Activation Key. They told me to download Uplay to activate it. I Downloaded it. Puted Key in "Activated Key". And no luck. Nothing happened just bar gone and when I tried second chanse they told me I have already activated game but nothing appeared in library. Please tell me what I have done wrong..My hand are shaking and don't now what to do..I lost key or what ?

Gultimate1
06-29-2016, 06:13 AM

Also i COULDN'T FIND THE CD-KEY

i bought the game on steam but i couldn't find the CD key.
DLC shows that i've something called WW-uplay activation but nothing happens when i click on it
i've searched each and every part if steam for the CD key,,,,, couldn't find it.

i'm not talking about the beta keys

iGx.Itachi
09-07-2018, 12:19 PM

thanks man.. i had the same problem and you are the savior <3

cheers from Bangladesh. :cool:

UbiGabrinth
09-09-2018, 12:02 AM
I'm glad this old thread had the answers you were looking for.

naimina.prime
03-25-2019, 03:34 PM

I do not have those two files in my folder.

Is there another solution?