PDA

View Full Version : PC Fullscreen Not Working

Sethos1988
03-08-2016, 02:55 AM
When you set the game to run Fullscreen, it stays in Borderless Windowed mode. I can still browse my second screen and open the task manager, despite having chosen the Fullscreen setting. On my SLI setup, that has a negative impact on the smoothness of the game, regardless of FPS. Asked around and it seems quite a few people are experiencing the same problem.

Running Nvidia with latest drivers, if that has any bearing on the issue.

HybridHB
03-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Similar issue here on a R9 Fury. The game always starts in border less windowed mode which breaks freesync. I always have to go to the options and apply settings again to get full screen to work.

Repro Steps

1) Start Game
2) Go to video settings, apply full screen.
3) Observe that the game is in full screen mode and freesync is working.
4) Quit Game
5) Start Game
6) Go to video settings, notice the options still say "Full screen"
7) Notice Free sync is broken because the game is actually in border less window mode

MeetYaMaster
03-08-2016, 03:37 PM
try left Alt+enter

HybridHB
03-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Alt Enter doesnt seem to fix the issue. I always have to apply full screen in settings when firing up the game.

MajStealth
03-08-2016, 07:05 PM
i am also in the boat, but different

i would want it to be in borderless fullscreen but in 1440p instead of 1080p, but each time i change to anything "the division.exe is no longer working"-error from windows, disabled my 2 aux monitors, updatet to nvidia 362 driver, i am out of ideas, even hard setting in a .cfg didnt help anything....