PDA

View Full Version : Failure to synchronize achievements

Goosman.777
03-08-2016, 02:20 AM
I played and have progressed to level 2 in single player. I went to the safehouse and quit the game. Tried to run game and I get black screen with no ability to exit. I tried ALT-F4 and CTL-ALT-DEL to get to Windows menu and nothing. After a reset I get a corrupt Windows drive that I've fixed. I verified my installation and renamed the "Tom Clancy's The Division" folder to clear all local settings. I still get the "failure to synchronize achievements" error dialog. If I tell the game to SKIP I eventually get a black screen that I can't progress through.

Help!

Windows 10
nvidia 980ti

-Darren

TJermz
03-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Im having the exact same problem you are,
Came home from work and hopped on for a few minutes,
Got to the first safe house and backed out.
Took a shower, came back and now the game won't start,
Tried launching from steam, uplay, the game itself.
Uplay error (failed to synchronize achievements)
if i hit skip, i just get a black screen.
also Windows 10, 980ti

KadzK
03-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Im having the exact same problem you are,
Came home from work and hopped on for a few minutes,
Got to the first safe house and backed out.
Took a shower, came back and now the game won't start,
Tried launching from steam, uplay, the game itself.
Uplay error (failed to synchronize achievements)
if i hit skip, i just get a black screen.
also Windows 10, 980ti

When you get a blank screen just press alt+enter and it will go to windowed mode. But this won't solve the "failed to sync achievements"...

Azter.
03-08-2016, 09:01 AM
I have the same problem as you. After I tried to force close game.

Windows 10
GTX 970

Ruskie_it
03-08-2016, 09:04 AM
I have the same error:

Failed to synchronize achievements --> Skip --> Black screen. (You only see the mouse cursor)

Except I have never been able to play the game, it's my first time after installation. I played the closed and the open beta without problems though.
You can tell the game is there, 'cause if you move the mouse around you sometimes get the bleep of the interface highlighting menu entries (I suppose).
But I have no way to escape, no alt-tab or ctrl-alt-del works, I am forced to reset.

Windows 10, nvidia 970.

Please help

Nimrodious
03-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Same issue here as well.
Failed to sync, and a black-blank screen with just a small white mouse arrow. Windows 10, AMD cpu/gpu.
Haven't tried the ALT-ENTER yet (will do next).

Curaitis07
03-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Not for me, Game wont sync but i got no black Screen. When i iignore the "sync failure" Game starts normally. Got to the Charsecltion Screen but after that it stays at the loading Screen.

shut down the Game last night normally.

UrHead
03-08-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm having the exact same issue, can't play the game at all because of it.
If I select skip for failed to synchronize achievements the game starts up but the screen is black except for cursor.
:mad:

Zakuaz
03-08-2016, 09:15 AM
My Uplay fails to sync achievements but if I hit skip then the launcher window just goes away and that's it. I dont even get to a black screen. Booo

Curaitis07
03-08-2016, 09:19 AM
if i skip the sync and start a new Game i can play. So it seems a Problem with the Char, not the Game per sÚ

AnalGrippage
03-08-2016, 09:21 AM
if i skip the sync and start a new Game i can play. So it seems a Problem with the Char, not the Game per sÚ

I don't think that's the case since most of us haven't played before. Just you being lucky or just not experiencing the same problem, since we can't even come to the menu to make new characters or whatever

Zakuaz
03-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Annoying AF is what this is... maybe I should try and go back to bed grrrr

Tphobe
03-08-2016, 09:28 AM
I WOULD MAKE IT HALFWAY THROUGH THE OPENING MOVIE, THEN FREEZE WHEN THE LIVE ACTION STOPPED AND THE GAME FOOTAGE STARTED. It was a NVIDIA kernel error of some sort. When I did a full reinstall of my NVIDIA driver, now I get a black screen hang trying to start the game , and the cannot sync message.

Curaitis07
03-08-2016, 09:44 AM
So after creating a new Char i got to the first Mission in the Police Dept. after some time i got booted out but could reconnect after that the Enemies in the Mission were invulnerable/ or i dd no dmg.

So the Problem still exists.

JagerWulf66
03-08-2016, 09:45 AM
Same ere, played to level 2, logged out, tried to log back in, game wouldn't sync, all i get now is a black screen.

Perrankana
03-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Still not a ****ing word about that from ubi?

derrenkershaw
03-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Morning all,

Getting the exact same problem, try to log in game gets 'sync' then states failed etc etc, sorry for shouting here but, SORT THIS S**T OUT !

i7-6700 980gtx ti win10