PDA

View Full Version : Redeem codes registered but gear not in rewards vendor

Schmackei
03-08-2016, 02:06 AM
I have registered the season pass code along with my national guard set code and the psn shows it applied and downloaded but the gear is not displayed in the rewards vendor in game. Can you help me resolve this?

Shankerz
03-08-2016, 09:41 AM
having same issues? anyone with a idea?

pH0u57
03-08-2016, 10:09 AM
I got a NYC cop costume DLC code from GameStop Germany. Redeemed it, got a PSN code, redeemed that one, nothing happened in game.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Hello,

Redeemed content would normally be collected at the Rewards Claim Vendor in your base. We are currently aware of an issue with the rewards that we are working on.

Thank you for your patience.

JumboJG
03-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Hello,

Redeemed content would normally be collected at the Rewards Claim Vendor in your base. We are currently aware of an issue with the rewards that we are working on.

Thank you for your patience.

Does this his also effect redeeming the codes? Tried redeeming the pre order code in the uk and says invalid, when I asked unisupport on Facebook they said it was valid and didn't know why it wasn't working...

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Does this his also effect redeeming the codes? Tried redeeming the pre order code in the uk and says invalid, when I asked unisupport on Facebook they said it was valid and didn't know why it wasn't working...

You should still be able to redeem your pre-order code here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

Please let me know if you are still having issues.

JumboJG
03-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Yeah still the same, your code is invalid... Any way you can check and see if I have it activated, maybe it did it but didn't tell me... Yeah I know hoping for a lot but never know...

JumboJG
03-09-2016, 03:29 PM
You should still be able to redeem your pre-order code here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Take it nothing has been fixed... Still telling me my code is not valid, and no reply from my service ticket I submitted,

Amendus
03-09-2016, 03:55 PM
I got a verification for my medic/police.firefighter code, Yet it is not redeemable ingame.
I didnt got any email with the hazmat code (I only did open beta) but I did preorder the game. The store said I would get the hazmat suit from ubi.

Barely any info online tough. So is there any news about this issue? :(

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 03:58 PM
I got a verification for my medic/police.firefighter code, Yet it is not redeemable ingame.
I didnt got any email with the hazmat code (I only did open beta) but I did preorder the game. The store said I would get the hazmat suit from ubi.

Barely any info online tough. So is there any news about this issue? :(

Hello, Amendus,

I cannot see any pre-order code activated on your account. Did you receive a pre-order code from the retailer?

If you did not, you would need to contact them for a code so you can redeem it here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

Thanks

JumboJG
03-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Hello, Amendus,

I cannot see any pre-order code activated on your account. Did you receive a pre-order code from the retailer?

If you did not, you would need to contact them for a code so you can redeem it here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

Thanks

Is is there a pre order code activated on mine?
Mans the retailer should have emailed you a code for the hazmat gear

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Is is there a pre order code activated on mine?
Mans the retailer should have emailed you a code for the hazmat gear

Hello, JumboJG,

I cannot see any pre-order code activated on your account either. You should receive a pre-order code from the retailer, which you can activate here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

Once activated on the website, you should be emailed a Hazmat code to redeem on your console.

Thanks

Amendus
03-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Hello, Amendus,

Thanks

After alot of phone calls it seems my retailer made a mistake and did not write down an email in my pre-order. So I guess i lost my hazmat gear :(
Is there any update on the medic/firefighter/police gear set? or are you still having issues?

thank you for the quick reply tough! (you deserve a promotion! fastest support reply ever!)

bigdaddyrj41
03-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Did the come up with a fix with the redeemed codes that don't appear in the game?

Sepanian
03-09-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm still experiencing the same issue with being locked out of access to my rewards. Is this still pending a fix? The reason why I ask is because I'm experiencing a separate issue with Sony, but they claim that their issue is not causing this problem. Here's the situation:

A while back, I pre ordered the Standard Edition of the game. Then, about a week ago I decided to go for the Gold Edition. But of course, Sony doesn't offer any upgrade paths. So, they suggested that I purchase the Gold Edition, and submit a request for a refund on the Standard Edition, which I did. The refund only got approved today, which means yesterday when I went to play the game, my account was technically licensed for both copies (Standard & Gold). I'm not sure which one got installed. But I definitely didn't have access to my Gold edition pre order rewards, and still don't have access even after the refund.

Sony said they are receiving inquiries from many other users for the same issue, and believe this is still pending a fix by the developers.

Any updates?

-Sepanian

JumboJG
03-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello, JumboJG,

I cannot see any pre-order code activated on your account either. You should receive a pre-order code from the retailer, which you can activate here: http://thedivisiongame.com/beta

Once activated on the website, you should be emailed a Hazmat code to redeem on your console.

Thanks

as I mentioned earlier I recieved a code, went to that web page and tried to use it, get the message you code is invalid, contacted support on Facebook and they told me it is valid but not activated and to open a support ticket, I have but no reply so trying on here, also missing the weapon skin in the vender for the Facebook page reaching 1million likes.

also read somewhere people thought Xbox one and ps4 codes got mixed up... Is this a possibility? Are the codes different?

Amendus
03-10-2016, 02:38 PM
I finally received a hazmat code. But i still have no access :( the fix ubi deployed did not work it seems. Any info would be nice :)

Amendus
03-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Just bought thendlc outfits (marines/army) but they did nit arrive as well. Gear vendor hates me :p

Edit-
Nvm they did get in after a restart of my ps4 :)

Cain_Kennedy
03-10-2016, 06:04 PM
I am still getting the code invalid when i try to use to redeem the hazmat extras, i did get the jacket and skip hat, but nothing else yet :(
LOL but the time i get it it will be next years fashion... lmao :)

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 06:18 PM
If you are getting an error message when trying to redeem your code on our website, please create a support ticket so we can look into this for you? You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details. If possible, please also include an image of your code as how you received it from the retailer. (Photo of code on a receipt or screenshot from email)

If you have already created a ticket, please provide the image in your original ticket rather than creating a new ticket as each ticket is read by a human like me and creating duplicate tickets will slow down the process.

Thanks

Scraggletag
03-10-2016, 07:06 PM
:(

I was told the same thing at Best Buy (USA).

I had a standard edition pre-ordered. I checked with them if I get to keep my pre-order bonus if I upgraded to Gold Edition. They confirmed and showed me the case cover which shows, "Includes Exclusive Hazmat Gear Set." Take note, the same thing is also printed in the insert which explains the season pass code in the Gold Edition includes the Hazmat Gear Set.

As for the Agent Gear Sets, I received an email with a missing code :(

I'm enjoying the game so far using the SWAT outfit.

SpookyFoxMu1der
03-10-2016, 07:19 PM
My Agent Origins email never gave me a code (just an orange square) and all my Ubisoft Club rewards aren't showing up in the Rewards Vendor in-game... this is pretty grim and disappointing...

Amendus
03-10-2016, 07:34 PM
I got a hazmat code the day after i called the shop. I also redeemed it but its the same as the firefighter/medic/police set. Its not at the rewards vendor. Code were succesfully redeemed tough and my confirmation mail was received.

-edit
I feel like an idiot. In the mail i got the psn code. Didnt know i had to enter that code in the psn store. My problem is solved (did not get the sawed off shotgun but i cant use that weapon anyways)

Cain_Kennedy
03-10-2016, 11:05 PM
If you are getting an error message when trying to redeem your code on our website, please create a support ticket so we can look into this for you? You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details. If possible, please also include an image of your code as how you received it from the retailer. (Photo of code on a receipt or screenshot from email)

If you have already created a ticket, please provide the image in your original ticket rather than creating a new ticket as each ticket is read by a human like me and creating duplicate tickets will slow down the process.

Thanks

Hi there
Sorry i had opened a ticket 03027206, but forgot to add a snapshot of the email conformation from you to me. added now.

thanks

x I x aM x mE x
03-11-2016, 12:16 AM
I pre-ordered the division gold edition but I have NONE of the exclusive gear. No hazmat, no national guard, no shotgun, I have nothing....please help, thanks

djblaze
03-11-2016, 12:33 AM
I preordered the gold on PS4 also from GameStop. I got all items except hazmat and day one items. My understanding was all was included with code in box.

MELKOR_08
03-11-2016, 01:04 AM
i have the hazmat gear set code, but when i try to activate the code says "SORRY, THIS PROMOTION IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY."

Cain_Kennedy
03-12-2016, 08:46 AM
What is the time scale for someone to look at a ticket and actually get a reply or acknowledgment on it. ?

R4MGO4T
03-12-2016, 11:27 AM
So the code I received with my gold edition did work except for the hazmat set I got everything else and my agent origins sets still are not available. I haven't been able to play for 2 days hoping the problem would be fixed by now. What am I suppose to do at this point ? I keep hearing the new codes either don't work or They don't appear in peoples emails

Zombi_Jebus
03-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Hello, Amendus,

Thanks

Hi Ubisoft,
We had the pre-order code from Amazon which i put into your site for the hazmat gear. It accepted the code and said I would get an email from you with a code to unlock this but I have not received an email from you with a code?
Please help!
Thanks

Ground-Hugger
03-12-2016, 02:37 PM
I have them from PS4 store but not down loading.

shaggz206
03-13-2016, 02:40 AM
I never got my agent origins code, and it took awhile for my military outfits to show up. Any idea when we'll be getting some working origins codes?

Cain_Kennedy
03-14-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm still waiting for any info on my invalid code, i have logged a ticket, but to date, nobody has even acknowledge it, by the time i get it sorted, it will be out of date, not sure if i would preorder again.. :(

EL_john_shepard
06-22-2016, 02:17 AM
Hi there. I've recently bought The Division Season Pass Key, redeemed it at Uplay, it said i'm having season pass now and etc. Checked the dlc's on the game's page at uplay - everything's fine. But when i've started the game, i've got no messages about having Season pass now, no bonuses at the Vendor and seems like the game can't see a season pass dlc's at all