PDA

View Full Version : PC Mouse Locking To Monitor

SingYuSong
03-08-2016, 01:03 AM
Having had no issue with this in the Beta i've launched the full release and I am having issues with the mouse.

I am using Two monitors side by side and run the game on the left monitor. Whenever i turn my character to the right my the game loses focus and the mouse appears on my second monitor and i'm unable to control my character.

I've tried using full screen / windowed and windowed full screen with the problem persisting and cannot figure out a way to stop this from occurring.

As i say, I didn't have this problem in the Beta but after playing for 5 minutes I noticed I'm unable to stop this from occurring and am unable to actually play.

Any help and information on stopping this from happening or how to lock the mouse to the game window would be appreciated.

Wckdneer
03-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Same problem over here, 3 monitors. Run the game on the middle one.
When moving the mouse the mouse doesn't stay locked to the game and moves to the other screens, in any of the settings (fullscreen or borderless windowed etc)
It's unplayable like this. Did not have this problem in the beta at all.

Sethos1988
03-08-2016, 03:16 AM
Sort-of similar issue I described here; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402089-Fullscreen-Not-Working

Headless fullscreen mode does not appear to be working. It's either windowed or bordless windowed.

Royalnaga1
03-08-2016, 03:17 AM
Yep i'm also having the same issue (2 monitor's) side by side

SingYuSong
03-08-2016, 03:17 AM
Yeah, Don't know why upon release there are so many problems.

I've also experienced graphical errors that were previously unknown to me and had bullets stop applying damage to enemies in multiplayer... =/

Wckdneer
03-08-2016, 03:41 AM
Yeah it's impossible to play like this, when the mouse goes out of the window on both the left and right side, can't look around at all, or aim.