PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Problems with the pre-order redeem code

delboyspencer
03-07-2016, 08:27 PM
I have just received my pre-order code from Amazon.co.uk and followed the link in the email to redeem my code but everytime I enter the code it's saying it's invalid.
Is there any known problems with redeeming pre-order codes.

Regards

Spencer

Beggsy81
03-07-2016, 09:48 PM
I have the same issue my code sent from Amazon says to follow the link which takes me to the Beta access redemption page.....
I can't enter the code as it says it's invalid.

On that page it gives two instructions..
"Your Hazmat gear will be added upon redemption of the beta code"
&
"You will revive your code via email once the game is released."

Which is it?

I am hoping that as the games official release isn't till tomorrow here in the uk I can redeem it tomorrow....

Otherwise Ubisoft need to give us a clear indication of how to redeem our codes..and if we even need to if we played the Beta's

remake98
03-08-2016, 12:44 AM
Adding my +1 to this. Ordered from JB HIFI in Australia and pre-order code isn't working with "invalid" error from PS store.

Beggsy81
03-08-2016, 01:33 AM
My understanding is that we redeem it from the Division website but I get the invalid message as the link I got with my code from Amazon takes me to the beta code redemption screen.

A4EEL007
03-08-2016, 02:15 AM
I have just received my pre-order code from Amazon.co.uk and followed the link in the email to redeem my code but everytime I enter the code it's saying it's invalid.
Is there any known problems with redeeming pre-order codes.

Regards

Spencer

I have a link in my email which tells me to redeem where we entered the Beta but when I go there it says I already redeemed a beta key.

Someone please reply if you find the answer.

remake98
03-08-2016, 02:22 AM
I have a link in my email which tells me to redeem where we entered the Beta but when I go there it says I already redeemed a beta key.

I just tried this using advice from others and had the same issue. I guess we have to wait for something to be updated on Ubi's end.

Jeffrem
03-08-2016, 03:48 AM
Adding my +1 to this. Ordered from JB HIFI in Australia and pre-order code isn't working with "invalid" error from PS store.

I got it from JB as well but mine just keeps saying that I've already registered for the beta, so I am just waiting for the Hazmat code to show up I guess...

digw33d_eu
03-08-2016, 06:11 AM
I have kind of the same problem...I managed to redeem the codes, it says that I've purchased the season pass and I have the items in my Library 'Installed' but I cannot find them at the rewards claim vendor...anyone else encountered this?

DrTBagz
03-08-2016, 06:28 AM
Seems its pointless actually paying the extra cash for gold? It says code invalid for me on ps4

Tom200069
03-08-2016, 10:09 AM
it appears the division website wants a 16 digit code as it shows xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx however amazon sends only 12 digits , one of them has messed up, why they didnt simply put in a redemption code inside the box when you order the game i dont know ,

Beggsy81
03-08-2016, 12:22 PM
PSN codes are 12 digits long..try going to the PS store..then in the menu select redeem code.
I can't try mine..still waiting on the postman :(

Nick02111989
03-09-2016, 04:16 AM

I got my copy from the local EB Games. Haven't received the code to unlock this. unless it is the same as the one for the 'Beta'. but i was told that it would be emailed to me.

odd..