PDA

View Full Version : All animals gone missing

tris0476
03-07-2016, 07:12 PM
Dear Forum

Been playing FCP on my XBOX1 since the release 1st of march. I've finished all the campaigns and was looking forward to explore the world as a full powered Takkar, BUT NOW ALL THE ANIMALS HAVE DISAPPEAERED......What is Far Cry Primal without the beasts......nothing.

Anybody have a solution to this....is it a bug.....is it me....please help if possible

BR Tristan

Schedonnardus
03-10-2016, 10:36 PM
I have not experienced this problem, but there have been several posts on reddit about it. Apparently there is a glitch that occurs when you put the xbox to sleep without closing completely out of far cry primal. Try going to your dashboard, highlighting far cry primal, press start, and then quit. Then restart Primal. I hope that helps you out!

UbiBooma
03-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Hi Tristan, welcome to the forums! This has occurred for a small number of players and one workaround we are aware of is that if you save and reload the game, the animals will appear again. The team is working to fix it so you don't have to use the workaround. Thanks for being patient!

alexclark0123
09-12-2018, 04:57 PM
I didn't find any problem but there might be any issue you are facing while playing the game.