PDA

View Full Version : Error code delta when starting The Division

brahmabull16
03-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Hi guys, I received my copy of the game yesterday 3 days early from release date. Eager to play, I installed and tried playing right away, but after trying to connect to servers I get a message saying "Error, the division services are not available at this time please try again later. Delta code 20010186"
This is so frustrating, having to connect to Internet before been able to play a game is ridiculous now a days. Same with rainbow six, can't play single player unless your connected to the servers which are very poor. Frustrating

solomoncrow
03-06-2016, 09:09 AM
Well considering that the servers aren't up and the game is all basically online it makes sense that you can't play right now. That or they've made sure that no early copies can be played until release, you may get some kind of patch on march 8 that will then unlock it for you.

brahmabull16
03-06-2016, 09:15 AM
I remember when you could receive a game 3 4 days early and play it straight away. You pay nearly 50 for a game, you'd expect they could open servers a couple days early. But thanks for your reply.

solomoncrow
03-06-2016, 09:20 AM
I remember when you could receive a game 3 4 days early and play it straight away. You pay nearly 50 for a game, you'd expect they could open servers a couple days early. But thanks for your reply.

Np sorry its not workin out for you but hey you'll have the game the moment servers are up. It's also good to remember that they don't want people playing the game too soon and giving out reviews whether professional or not, they've stated this in an interview about the embargo on reviews until release day. They want to make sure the game runs properly and that people do no just give a half baked review based upon their first few hours.

Since you do have the game you could try getting on sunday and monday if you are lucky the servers may go live earlier than you expect.

Krackers_AU
03-06-2016, 09:31 AM
retailers are forbidden to sale games before official release, even Aust which is 11 hours in difference are having it on the 7th.

Not necessarily true.. JB Hifi list their postage as beginning on the 7th of March, however I was charged the full amount for my pre-order on the 2nd of March. Considering their postage policy states that online orders are not charged until the item is dispatched, then it would appear that JB Hifi have been "selling" the game up to 6 days prior to the official release. Not only this, but it can be assumed due to their postage policy that they have even began dispatching pre-orders 6 days prior to release, not 1 day prior.
It's a bit sketchy if you ask me, but whatever.

As for the OP; seriously? What makes you think that you should be entitled to play a game prior to it's official release purely because your pre-order arrived early?
The whole point of official release dates is so that the start-time for playing the game is universal, no matter where in the world you are situated.

brahmabull16
03-06-2016, 09:33 AM
fair enough. No I don't post often, I don't play that many games to be perfectly honest but I am very much looking forward to the division hence been a little frustrated, please forgive me for that. I pre ordered the game 2 month ago off shopto.net, and you often receive games 3 days early from them, I do recommend them. I participated in the beta yes. Thanks for your replys

Dazfeeder
03-06-2016, 10:16 AM
There's a multitude of awkward weirdness in this post to me. You joined the club on mar 2009, but only has one forum post (this one). You received the game 3 days early? how? retailers are forbidden to sale games before official release, even Aust which is 11 hours in difference are having it on the 7th. Did you not know the game's online only during it's 3+ years development so that It needs a server to connect to be able to play? And you forgot to check the game's server up time, which is top news on anything The Division? Have you participated in any of the alpha, and/or betas?

Sorry not meant to be rude or anything, it's late and this just popped in my head as I read your thread.

Shopto delivered my copy yesterday too.

Duffried
03-06-2016, 03:01 PM
O M G

This game requires a LIVE SERVER to play on and the servers are not live until the respective dates provided.

:rolleyes:

pacmanate
03-06-2016, 03:07 PM
We don't live in a perfect world, thats how people got their copies early.

Not that it matters, servers dont go live until Monday anyway

MacSpud
03-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Imagine the whining on the forums if somehow the physical copies could start playing now and the digital couldn't...

Most complaining only occurs when it doesn't suit the individual and yet they'll keep quiet if a situation benefits them - see the DZ gameplay and the 1 month early access to DLC threads for example.

boomer03n
03-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Imagine the whining on the forums if somehow the physical copies could start playing now and the digital couldn't...

Most complaining only occurs when it doesn't suit the individual and yet they'll keep quiet if a situation benefits them - see the DZ gameplay and the 1 month early access to DLC threads for example.

You are not kidding. I get the whole human nature thing, but it is incredible. I use to just go on various forums to get information, but I really felt the need to try to make sure there was not what I think is a vocal minority influencing changes. This has been the most intense game I have ever played and was incredibly impressed with the betas gameplay.

pacmanate
03-06-2016, 03:36 PM

People complain about anything here. I don't have an Xbox but I dont care about the 30 day deal for DLC.

boomer03n
03-06-2016, 03:38 PM
People complain about anything here. I don't have an Xbox but I dont care about the 30 day deal for DLC.

And for the most part neither do most of the people posting there. Which to me is a good thing.

Salyat
03-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Hi guys, I received my copy of the game yesterday 3 days early from release date. Eager to play, I installed and tried playing right away, but after trying to connect to servers I get a message saying "Error, the division services are not available at this time please try again later. Delta code 20010186"
This is so frustrating, having to connect to Internet before been able to play a game is ridiculous now a days. Same with rainbow six, can't play single player unless your connected to the servers which are very poor. Frustrating

The player profiles are hosted on UBI servers. All progression based Multi-Player/PVP games are like that these days and rightly so. If they were not then every dude with a hex editor would be level 5000 on day one.

We are so very close to release now (1 day 14 hours and 13 minutes for me as I write this). No need to get bent over access any more.

Invaydorzim
03-09-2016, 01:55 AM
WTF is this. Cant log in, paid $100. for What?:mad:

ragmanthemadman
03-09-2016, 03:48 AM
These setings have worked on the PS4 with xfinity (USA Northeast)

IPv4 Custom
Uncheck HTTP
Check ICMP
Check Multicast
Uncheck Peer to Peer
Check IDENT
Uncheck Disable entire firewall

IPv6 Typical

BlooD-PrinceS
03-09-2016, 06:47 AM
:mad:Me banque no poder jugar la segunda Beta por el error delta 20010159 pero ahora que salio el juego en su lanzamiento oficial me sale error delta 20010186 esto me parece una falta de respeto total a su lanzamiento oficial o no les importa lo que compramos el juego que no tienen un buen mantenimiento o como tengo que hacer para que alguien de este juego me ayude a jugarlo para algo lo he comprado

PD: tan caro y ni reparan los bug de la beta anterior

Tsenngu
03-09-2016, 07:52 AM

you DID get the memo about this game beeing a persistent ONLINE GAME......like that was announced years ago.

there is no single alone player in this game the world is online how could you not get that long before you bought it??

DrainoB6
03-09-2016, 11:01 PM
i have not been able to get on at all. Delta code everytime. i have friends that can get on and play all day long, alas no soup for me yet. i am convinced it is something on my end but i have no idea what it could be. i have tried many many things. help a brother out.

DrainoB6
03-09-2016, 11:03 PM
These setings have worked on the PS4 with xfinity (USA Northeast)

IPv4 Custom
Uncheck HTTP
Check ICMP
Check Multicast
Uncheck Peer to Peer
Check IDENT
Uncheck Disable entire firewall

IPv6 Typical

tried my comcast log on and password won't let me in. if i could only get to my router i could maybe fix this myself.

Antboogy90
03-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Well, if it helps, I had this problem since beta and JUST now resolved it. I've done everything in the book too, and none of it worked. But here's what I did do.

Not sure if it'll help, but I took an extra measure to factory reset my router to default before I did this. My provider is Comcast, and I guess they make my IP address dynamic. So I made my IP address static for this computer, not my router. Restarted the router after 30 secs. Proceeded to do port forwarding, checking the ports to see if they're open as I go, and they were opening. They weren't opening before when my ip address was dynamic. After I put in all the port numbers and ranges, restarted the router again for another 30 secs. Once that was done and ready, I went into my router and my Netgear router specifically had an option to Open my NAT Filtering. It was on Secured, so I figured it was strict. I opened that up. Tried the game after I did all this and it worked.

The reason they probably don't say much about it is because they're probably pretty sure it could just be on your end. Doing all this helped my network out anyways.