PDA

View Full Version : Downloading full version

pd0ri4n
03-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Hello!
I've just received the Collectors's Edition of the game. My problem is that the DVD-ROM cannot recognise the install DVD 1. DVD 2 is fine. Is there any way to download the full version so I could type my install code and activation code after that? Thanks for you answers!

Ubi-Stature
03-03-2016, 10:36 AM
Hi there, pd0ri4n,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried activating your CD key in the Uplay client and downloading the game from there?

pd0ri4n
03-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Hi there, pd0ri4n,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried activating your CD key in the Uplay client and downloading the game from there?

That is what I really wanted!
Now, I can use the install DVD. Another problem occures now. I have typed the activation code before installing the game. Now, I want to install the game, it asks for the activation code. When I type it, it tells, that this code has alreay been activated (I did it) and doesn't let me continue the install process. What should I do in this case? How can I delete the activation code? The Uplay client is empty. I mean, the game is not there.

Ubi-Stature
03-03-2016, 11:22 AM
Hi again, pd0ri4n,

Can you private message me the key you used to activate the game so I can look into this further for you?

Thanks!

pd0ri4n
03-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Hi again, pd0ri4n,

Can you private message me the key you used to activate the game so I can look into this further for you?

Thanks!

It is really nice of you, but I don't know how to private message.

Ubi-Stature
03-03-2016, 11:28 AM
If you click my username on the left there should be a drop-down where you can select "Send Private Message"

Let me know if this doesn't appear for you!

pd0ri4n
03-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Problem solved!

My bad.... I typed the activation code, not the installation code!

Ubi-Stature
03-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved!

Let me know if you need further assistance!

pd0ri4n
03-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved!

Let me know if you need further assistance!

Thank you again! Let me know if you need anything if you are in Hungary!