PDA

View Full Version : improvement suggestions

Rettani
03-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Hello. I wanted to post some ideas that could improve game .

1. More details in skillwheel. what "The hero's warfare units are level 5" mean? does tent gain ability to resurrect (I noticed that it can resurrect low level units, such as cabirs and gargoyles)?

2.May be sisters should have possibility to resurrect? I know that Legionnaire + Justicar is great combo, and that Celestials can resurrect, but it looks a bit stupid when sister can heal 100+ HP to big units, and can't do anything to help legionnaires.

3. I already written about randomness in spells. I have thought about it. It can be solved by either choosing one spell per school (per town). May be some restrictions should be made. Like "only level 1 spells" or even "only spells from level 1 and school specialization".

4. Can you make "agressive AI" button, like in H 6? It's nothing fun when AI comes on second week, when you are playing on heroic difficulty vs heroic AI. He has very strong army, which he gained through buying four heroes.

5. Another solution for OP AI armies could be "every additional hero costs more money". Like: 1st hero - 4 K, 2nd hero - 8 K, 3d - 16. May be there should be an option "by hero without an army" (some of us need second or third hero just to be our "caravans', not for their armies).

PS. I have seen similar topic somewhere but couldn't find it. If moderators can find it, they can just add this post to that topic and delete my topic. Thank you in advance)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi Rettani, thank you for your suggestions.

DenisTheGreat
03-02-2016, 11:46 AM
2.May be sisters should have possibility to resurrect? I know that Legionnaire + Justicar is great combo, and that Celestials can resurrect, but it looks a bit stupid when sister can heal 100+ HP to big units, and can't do anything to help legionnaires.

I believe currently Sisters already can resurrect on lvl 5 of Warfare. Just try it))