PDA

View Full Version : Unknown location

bnpshkbsbll27
02-28-2016, 05:01 PM
Hey so there is an unknown location (the last on my map) just north of Prashrawa's Birth. It's a cave that has branches in front of it but they won't burn away so obviously I can't get in. Am I missing something or is there another way into this place? If anyone has figured this out let me know.

bnpshkbsbll27
02-28-2016, 08:54 PM
Yes I finished all the story missions already. Still nothing.

Balizzm
02-28-2016, 11:22 PM
I would also like to know. I'm in the same boat.

messmerjos
03-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Yes I'm dealing with the same issue I have the collectors edition guide its called mensi rest. But im tempted to get a mammoth because there's drawling next to the cave and I do see a rhino

jesperbx16v
03-14-2016, 01:50 AM
Hey so there is an unknown location (the last on my map) just north of Prashrawa's Birth. It's a cave that has branches in front of it but they won't burn away so obviously I can't get in. Am I missing something or is there another way into this place? If anyone has figured this out let me know.

I had already completed main missions, but still had it locked. That was, until I had played some more side missions and then theres this woman asking for help:

http://plays.tv/video/56e6082c916f11a1b9

KJGPlay
03-14-2016, 08:27 PM
I think I know what you're talking about. I know bird paintings means there's a grapple point above. Maybe a new / upgraded tool is needed, like a meteor arrow?

Namebanned1988
03-18-2016, 11:58 PM

It is a Wenja village quest to get glowing mushrooms. Do the orange question mark side quests at your village.