PDA

View Full Version : Dah's Hut glitch?

namresaw33
02-28-2016, 03:52 AM
I just brought dah back to the camp, i was able to make berserk bombs but his hut in the village section is still greyed out. Any help?

moonrad101
02-28-2016, 08:30 PM
I'm having a similar issue, but with Roshani. I have taken over the camp and brought Roshani back to the village, unlocking the fire bombs, but I don't have an option for building Roshani's hut.

cskiller86
02-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Hey,

Have you completed Dah and Roshani's first missions ?
After you complete Dah's Fortress, Dah will be put in a cage in the village. If you leave the village and return later to his cage, a cutscene should play and you should get a new mission. Complete the mission and then speak to Dah and the hut should be buildable.
Same with Roshani. If you speak to him while he's in the cage, he'll give you the fire bomb and a new mission. Complete that and return to the village, speak to him and then you should be able to build his hut.

moonrad101
02-29-2016, 12:19 PM
Looks like it may have progressed. When I caged Roshani, he told me that the Izila were cultivating seeds, but for some reason, the mission never showed up on the map. However, I have reloaded the game (for about the fifth time) and the mission showed up, just completed it and now I have unlocked Roshani's quests and upgrades.

waderain
03-17-2016, 05:03 PM
Did anyone figure this out? Roshani is still greyed out and I took the Fire Screamer Fort.