PDA

View Full Version : Sabre Tooth Tigers maneuverability

onionpimp78
02-28-2016, 02:37 AM
Hello!!!! Huge FC series fan. Would it be awful to suggest to allow the Saber Tooth tiger mount to be able to jump while being ridden? I dont mean like up places you need to climb vines or use th grappling claw, but at least up the 5-6 foot climbs around Oros.. Or at least a rare SBT. Pretty sure they can make them jumps anyway. Kinda sucks having to detour around every fallen tree... just saying. Still love you guys. ty!!!

Xeromaus
02-28-2016, 05:55 AM
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but they can jump over fallen trees. It's even more pronounced if you jump just as you start ascending a usually unscalable slope, they LAUNCH into the air and usually clear anything 8-10ft or lower. Bear in mind, these are HEAVY cats, more akin to lions than jaguars, and when mounted, add another 200 lbs. Vertical leap isn't their strong suit.

onionpimp78
02-28-2016, 10:02 PM
oops, my bad i just realized this. :confused: but the short climbs would be neat. :p

KJGPlay
03-14-2016, 08:33 PM
They shouldn't be the quickest predator in the game given their short tail would cause lack of manoeuvrability.