PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Versus mode not working !!!!

Scrub410
02-27-2016, 02:26 PM
Hi guys,
I need help with versus mode in chaos theory... I have Windows 10 64bit singleplayer and coop is working perfectly, but i cant run versus mode. When Im in game and press versus > game will crash.. and when Im trying start versus with versus.exe in installed directory > this show me loading picture and table displays SCCT_versus.ex stop working.

Can u somebody tell me whats wrong ? It is unplayable on windows 10 ? or the fault is elsewhere ?

Thanks for every response.

EkajArmstro
06-01-2016, 03:48 AM
Hi guys,
I need help with versus mode in chaos theory... I have Windows 10 64bit singleplayer and coop is working perfectly, but i cant run versus mode. When Im in game and press versus > game will crash.. and when Im trying start versus with versus.exe in installed directory > this show me loading picture and table displays SCCT_versus.ex stop working.

Can u somebody tell me whats wrong ? It is unplayable on windows 10 ? or the fault is elsewhere ?

Thanks for every response.

Hey I don't know if you'll see this but I found this thread because I had the same problem and I found a solution. I'm not sure if all the steps are necessary, but:

Go to the folder where the Versus exes are (eg. Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory\Versus\System)
Rename SCCT_Versus.exe to SCCT_VersusBACKUP.exe -- you shouldn't need it anymore but keep it just in case
Rename SCCT_Versus.ex to SCCT_Versus.exe
Right click the new SCCT_Versus.exe and under the compatibility tab set it to Windows XP SP3
Right click the new SCCT_Versus.exe and run it as administrator

I feel like such a 1337 h@x0r

EddieTheBunny2
06-01-2016, 06:42 AM
Hey I don't know if you'll see this but I found this thread because I had the same problem and I found a solution. I'm not sure if all the steps are necessary, but:

Go to the folder where the Versus exes are (eg. Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory\Versus\System)
Rename SCCT_Versus.exe to SCCT_VersusBACKUP.exe -- you shouldn't need it anymore but keep it just in case
Rename SCCT_Versus.ex to SCCT_Versus.exe
Right click the new SCCT_Versus.exe and under the compatibility tab set it to Windows XP SP3
Right click the new SCCT_Versus.exe and run it as administrator

I feel like such a 1337 h@x0r

Ubisoft took the servers down anyway so you'll only be able to use a 3rd party software to even play now.