PDA

View Full Version : Rude's Extreme Challenge 4:The rise of JetArtois. Runs 27/2/16 to 14/3/16.

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 12:10 PM
Ladies, gentlemen and Unicorn lovers (are there any?) may I present to you:-

REC4:The rise of JetArtois.

1. KALzzone8 ~ Storm Surge [K8]
2. ConfusedMuscles ~ Savage Ascent (Extreme)
3. VEGAS TRASH ~ [VEGAS] Brentwood Lake
4. RaketeAal397 ~ 397 Thermoelectricity
5. FusionShared ~ Western II [FG]
6. FusionShared ~ King of the Beer
7. FusionShared ~ [HUSKY] Deadly Hills
8. KALzzone8 ~ K8: Deep End
9. EF3CD ~ MiseRy
10. Kush Land 604 ~ 604 Downpour
11. FusionShared ~ In The Trenches
12. KALzzone8 ~ Culture Shock [K8]
13. ConfusedMuscles ~ Disintegration
14. illobear ~ Old Chap

14 tracks, just over 2 weeks to grind. Roughly a track a day, no probs. :D

Points are as previous challenges. I will tally points and sort LB's when the Tourny is complete.

PS4 players are welcome to enter. If someone on PS4 would/could tally times, etc, that would be cool.

That's about it really. Burn rubber and banish the Mustard, oldies. :)

Confirmed entrants:-

Rude
JEDI
ZOMB
Eevan
Boss
Gerb
Nov
Mr.Boozy
Ozy
K2
Morf
Boop
Cam
Mataeus
Dean
Vidar
Paco
Cag Ball
Combat
Tom
Jet

Anyone interested: post on here, message me, or reply on my Activity Feed post.

Good luck to all. :)

Eevan80
02-27-2016, 12:24 PM
That was quick, nice work Rude! :)

One question, what about the tracks that are twice on TC now? For example Storm Surge and Culture Shock.. saw them a few days ago with only a few downloads/ratings. Do you plan on tracking both versions then?

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 12:32 PM
That was quick, nice work Rude! :)

One question, what about the tracks that are twice on TC now? For example Storm Surge and Culture Shock.. saw them a few days ago with only a few downloads/ratings. Do you plan on tracking both versions then?No mate.Run the ones as typed above, Ev. The tracks you mention are available as Fusion Community as well, just search for the tracks as listed above and run those mate. :) Hope this makes sense lol.

Yourself, Boop and Dean (if they enter) have already got a head start on some of the tracks. I've not ran any yet lol.

Eevan80
02-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Oh yes, of course..... morning! :D Next time please remind me to get a coffee first before starting to think.

booped
02-27-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm in :D

2. ConfusedMuscles ~ Savage Ascent

is this the Savage Ascent(Extreme) one

or the ninja Savage Ascent
?

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm in :D:D

is this the Savage Ascent(Extreme) one

or the ninja Savage Ascent
?Well spotted, Boop. The Extreme version. ;)

Oh yes, of course..... morning! :D Next time please remind me to get a coffee first before starting to think.Lol. Me too. See above. :D

gerble72
02-27-2016, 01:04 PM
I will run them might even do a stream of them :)

1 question

normally its 20 tracks and we get 4 weeks
this time its 14 tracks and we get 2 weeks
no pressure then lol

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 01:07 PM
I will run them might even do a stream of them :)

1 question

normally its 20 tracks and we get 4 weeks
this time its 14 tracks and we get 2 weeks
no pressure then lolLook forward to it, bro. Giz a shout when you decide to do it. :) No pressure. lol

booped
02-27-2016, 01:17 PM
People may struggle with old chap by illobear ;)

Eevan80
02-27-2016, 01:23 PM
People may struggle with old chap by illobear ;)
Is this the sewer-themed one with lots of explosives or fault areas?

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 01:34 PM
People may struggle with old chap by illobear ;)Eevan did okay on it. ;)

Is this the sewer-themed one with lots of explosives or fault areas?If you mean the one with big gaps and red pipes which you can't touch then yes. :D One tricky one won't hurt. :D

I wanted to include Way of the Wood by VEGAS (love that track!) but it's a beast to zero lol.

Also, Eevan I haven't included your new one (great build!) because Boss has chosen it as the Optional Extreme for Sunday's HLC's. Otherwise it would have been in. :)

Eevan80
02-27-2016, 01:38 PM
If you mean the one with big gaps and red pipes which you can't touch then yes. :D
Exactly.. that one was a struggle. :D

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Exactly.. that one was a struggle. :DOops lol. Easy peasy. :D

Eevan80
02-27-2016, 01:44 PM
Also, Eevan I haven't included your new one (great build!) because Boss has chosen it as the Optional Extreme for Sunday's HLC's. Otherwise it would have been in. :)
Thanks Rude!

No problem, i think it's good to exclude members tracks from the comps anyway so there's no advantage for the builder.

Morfyboy
02-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Nice job Rude.. This is a great addition for the gang.. :D

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 02:19 PM
Thanks Rude!

No problem, i think it's good to exclude members tracks from the comps anyway so there's no advantage for the builder.No probs mate. You'd still kick butt whether it was in or not. :D

Nice job Rude.. This is a great addition for the gang.. :DCheers, Morf. Make sure you give 'em a go lol. Leave the illobear track 'til last. It's rather tricky. Great track, but tricky. ;)

Ozy Be
02-27-2016, 04:48 PM
:) Cheers Rude, I'll have a go, need to redeem last poor performance ;) Game on!

Rudemod 69
02-27-2016, 06:50 PM
:) Cheers Rude, I'll have a go, need to redeem last poor performance ;) Game on!Good man, I had already included you though lol. Yes, you're better than your last performance I'm sure :D

Ozy Be
02-28-2016, 05:07 PM
I had already included you though lol.
Hehe yea I noticed, was just being polite lol ;)
Had a quick spin through some of them yesterday,
Was really enjoying them until I came to a broken incline on that [Husky] Deadly Hills track :mad: Deadly is right!
Rage quit level max lol and no Rabbit to creep up it :rolleyes:
Some nice picks though, cheers Rude :) will get back to them soon ;)

Rudemod 69
02-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Was really enjoying them until I came to a broken incline on that [Husky] Deadly Hills track :mad: Deadly is right!
Rage quit level max lol and no Rabbit to creep up it :rolleyes:The end part was awkward, kept rolling down and getting blown up by the bomb lol. Was swearing like a Vicar at times and rage quitting was almost a reality, but on what was going to be my last attempt, I nailed it. :eek:

Boop keeps beating my times, but I don't give in that easily. :D

Well done to Gerb, streaming them all in 3 hours on PS4. When he comes to do them on Bone he knows the tracks now, so he gets an hour and a half to do them all. Mind the pipes. :)

gerble72
02-28-2016, 10:37 PM
no problem rude it was fun apart from the ramp and log ninja c r a p lol :p
thanks to all who dropped in
I always enjoy streaming my failings thanks for watching my pain :)

Rudemod 69
02-28-2016, 11:22 PM
no problem rude it was fun apart from the ramp and log ninja c r a p lol :p:Ha, ha. There were one or two of those lol.

I always enjoy streaming my failings thanks for watching my pain :)If you bleed, we bleed lol. Always a pleasure watching you stream, Gerb. One or two in today, bud. :)

tehPacoLives
02-29-2016, 12:22 AM
A little late to the party but count me in :)

Rudemod 69
02-29-2016, 05:32 PM
A little late to the party but count me in :)Nice one. You still have 2 weeks, plenty of time Paco. :)

Eevan80
02-29-2016, 11:32 PM
Hi Rude, me again.. Just noticed i confused FusionShared and Fusion Community in your reply to my first post.. We all ran Fusion Community back then and set our times. So i guess you want us to make all new runs then? :) I'm still pleased with my old run, but okay, no problem to set a new time..

Rudemod 69
03-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Hi Rude, me again.. Just noticed i confused FusionShared and Fusion Community in your reply to my first post.. We all ran Fusion Community back then and set our times. So i guess you want us to make all new runs then? :) I'm still pleased with my old run, but okay, no problem to set a new time..If you wouldn't mind, bud. Fresh LB's and all that. :D

Eevan80
03-01-2016, 12:32 AM
How can one resist your charme Rude? :D

Rudemod 69
03-01-2016, 06:23 PM
How can one resist your charme Rude? :DThankyou. :D If you stream again try not to rage quit, lol.

Eevan80
03-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Thankyou. :D If you stream again try not to rage quit, lol.
lol i told you this was an issue of technical nature. :)

Rudemod 69
03-01-2016, 07:12 PM
lol i told you this was an issue of technical nature. :):D

CagBall
03-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Wow, I forgot how rubbish I am with the Rabbit! Only played the KALzzone8 tracks so far - you've always had a good eye for quality builders Rudey! Finding it hard to find much time but hopefully I can complete a track a day (in between friends sending COD invites). Had to leave a track with faults last night which I never like doing.

Also, Storm Surge has a nice flow to it! It's one of the fastest extremes I've played!

JetArtois
03-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Yo Rude.

Sign me up pal. I've got all the tracks in my 'recently played' list now, man some are tough. Cant see me finishing Vegas' track. The tourney may have to be renamed 'The Rise and Fall of JetArtois'. :cool:

Rudemod 69
03-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Wow, I forgot how rubbish I am with the Rabbit! Only played the KALzzone8 tracks so far - you've always had a good eye for quality builders Rudey! Finding it hard to find much time but hopefully I can complete a track a day (in between friends sending COD invites). Had to leave a track with faults last night which I never like doing.

Also, Storm Surge has a nice flow to it! It's one of the fastest extremes I've played!Nice one, Cag. So good to see you back in action:Even if it only lasts for a few hours lol. Thanks pal, let's see if you change your opinion on my track picking once you've ran them all. :D Cookie if you zero the lot ;)

Sign me up pal. I've got all the tracks in my 'recently played' list now, man some are tough. Cant see me finishing Vegas' track. The tourney may have to be renamed 'The Rise and Fall of JetArtois'. :cool:Lol. Nice one Jet. Was beginning to think you'd dropped out. :p Good luck, bud. :)

CagBall
03-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Nice one, Cag. So good to see you back in action:

It's quite fun actually, like the good old days. Although, I seem to get eye strain really fast. I might have to play in black and white! Also I've always disliked the "READY...GO!" at the start and the way it comes out the screen at you. Messes with my head. Haha

Even if it only lasts for a few hours lol.

*AHEM* this is probably the case!

Thanks pal, let's see if you change your opinion on my track picking once you've ran them all. :D

Nah mate. I have faith that you've picked some gems!

Cookie if you zero the lot ;)
Best get that biscuit barrel ready mate! Plain chocolate HobNobs please! :)

x Mataeus x
03-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Right mother kissers. I'm finally starting this today. I'm no Ninja, but hey, I'll see how I go :-)

M

x Mataeus x
03-04-2016, 12:00 PM
I've just noticed howany of us are local to Central England!
/offtopic

CagBall
03-04-2016, 01:20 PM
I've just noticed howany of us are local to Central England!
/offtopic

Hello fellow resider of Yorkshire!

Rudey - I played that Confused Muscles track last night - I blew so any great runs right at the end! Damn, there are a few very awkward parts in that track!

Rudemod 69
03-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Mat, yeah there's quite a few of us from Derbys, Yorks and Notts. OTHG Central. :) None of us are really Ninja's bud, so not to worry. :)

Cag-which Muscles track? There are 2 mate. :) I'm guessing the 1st one.

Right, got a bit of spare time. Time to make a dent in these tracks. :)

CagBall
03-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Yes, the first one mate. Didn't get chance to play at all over the weekend so seem to have fallen behind schedule. This doesn't bode well for completing all the tracks! Haha.

Rudemod 69
03-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Yes, the first one mate. Didn't get chance to play at all over the weekend so seem to have fallen behind schedule. This doesn't bode well for completing all the tracks! Haha.A week to go, still plenty of time left bud. :D Two nice tracks from the Muscles.The KAL Viper tracks are real quality. Pretty happy with this selection of tracks, enjoyed most of them. The illo track is a little tricky to zero though. :)

CagBall
03-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Is that the hardest track? Old Chap isn't it? I might go for that one next. You might need not buy me any hobnobs at this rate. Haha

JetArtois
03-12-2016, 10:06 PM
I cant finish Vegas' track, that wooden board sticking out,grrrrr. And one of Muscles tracks, cant even get to the first CK point,lol. Savage Ascent i think it is and none of my friends come up on the LBs. Some real nice ones in there though, seems weird enjoying extremes,lol.

Rudemod 69
03-14-2016, 09:01 PM
Is that the hardest track? Old Chap isn't it? I might go for that one next. You might need not buy me any hobnobs at this rate. HahaI'll enjoy these bikkies, thanks bud. :)

I cant finish Vegas' track, that wooden board sticking out,grrrrr. And one of Muscles tracks, cant even get to the first CK point,lol. Savage Ascent i think it is and none of my friends come up on the LBs. Some real nice ones in there though, seems weird enjoying extremes,lol.No probs Jet. You passed the trickiest, lol. Thanks for running them. :)

Rudemod 69
03-14-2016, 09:11 PM
REC4 Results:-

1. Dean 256
2. Boop 238
3. Rude 236
4. Eevan 213
5. Vidar 211
6. Paco 191
7. Cam 166
8. JEDI 158
9. Tom 116
10. ZOMB 113
11. Boss 107
12. K2 105
13. Ozy 103
14. Jet 98
14. Morf 98
16. Cag 59
17. Mataeus 15
18. Gerb 11

Congrats to Dean. Super show, destroyed all the competition. Nice going, Boop. Git. :D

Was nice to see Cag back on Trials. He could have been a contender if he'd have ran more tracks lol. Nice to see Seb running them as well, only missed one track. He also would have done well if he'd said he was in it. :D Jet and Morf tied. lol

Big thanks to all who took part. Kudos. See you all next time.....

Morfyboy
03-15-2016, 09:58 AM
In your face those 3 I whooped. Lol

Cheers Rude.. :)

booped
03-15-2016, 11:01 AM
@rude thanks for Rec4 results and letting me beat you :)
@deano congrats on beasting it :)

Eevan80
03-15-2016, 12:59 PM
Nice one Rude, thank you and good effort once again on holding the competition. :) Congrats to Dean for the top spot. :) Hope everyone enjoyed it..

xXdean09Xx
03-15-2016, 02:34 PM
woo hoo after a few months of trying to log in it just auto logs me in (go figure).
cheers for the comp rude really great selection of tracks. look forward to the next one

Ozy Be
03-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Cheers Rude :)
Well done to Dean, and everyone who even finished half those tracks lol,
Got well stuck on a fair few of them, was happy enough to at least finish them all lol

13. Ozy 103
14. Jet 98

G5 lives :p nice 1 Jet ;)

V8 JEDI
03-16-2016, 11:22 AM
Well, the results are in & Cam has beat me again... Damn, guess he just keeps fluking it. :D

GG Deano. Any chance you could treat all those that finished above me one of those "Black & Decker manicures" you're so fond of in time for REC5? (Do Camster first if possible). xD

JetArtois
03-19-2016, 10:25 PM
In your face those 3 I whooped. Lol

+1 from me,lol.

Cheers Rudey, enjoyed that tourny.

Congrats Deano for top spot and nice one to everyone else for taking part.