PDA

View Full Version : Progress halting bugs!!!

ZachRod14
02-24-2016, 06:48 PM
I am unable to continue my progress because the Hunter (Jayma) and the crafter (Wogan) did not show up at the main camp after i did the mission to retrieve them. Jaymas quest marker is in my camp but nothing is there and nothing happens when i approach it, and Wogan has disappeared entirety from the game. Others like the warrior and the shaman showed up at camp with no problems. Please help because i dont want to continue playing until this is resolved. i have reloaded the save and hard reset my xbox, neither helped.

IA2486
02-24-2016, 11:18 PM
I have a similar problem, I rescued Woghan but he is nowhere to be found, I triggered the mission ending cutscene where you convince him to come with you but it appeared again on the map. So I've triggered the same cutscene twice and now he has vanished. This is really frustrating i was hoping to do a 100% run.

del170109032657
02-24-2016, 11:36 PM
Hey there! There are some points in the story when villagers will be inside their huts. Depending on the point in the story, this might be a possibility.

If you can't continue on with the story, please submit a ticket to our support team with your platform, and details of where you are in the game. Support can be contacted here: http://support.ubi.com