PDA

View Full Version : Screen Flashing PS4

pdxfan503
02-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Got the digital version of the game yesterday and I'm having an issue where my screen is flashing when moving the right analog stick to look around. You can only really see it in the grass and it is more noticeable during dusk and dawn when there is that orangish tint to the game. During mid day or night its not a problem although you can see it if you look close enough. Its really annoying has anyone had this happen?

EDIT: I have seen a few people say they've had the problem on other forums but no answer yet. The people I've seen have the issue already tried un-installing the game and doing it over.

PeteThePanda813
02-25-2016, 08:27 AM
Yeah I've had the same problem and it is really noticeable and makes the game quite unplayable tbh :/ I've contacted support and I'm just waiting for a reply now :) just to note that I've bought the physical disk though and I'm having the same problem

travilanche
02-25-2016, 10:36 AM
I also am having this issue. Bought a physical copy. It's still fun, but I do hope it gets patched soon.

Ubi_Jax
02-25-2016, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone.

Moving to support

As previously mentioned, this has been reported. Please post about this issue in this thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1395343-Screen-flashing-when-moving-(PS4)?p=11408265&viewfull=1#post11408265)

Can you please also advise what make of TV you're using?

Thanks.