PDA

View Full Version : Far cry primal FPS issue ps4?

B8kd69
02-23-2016, 07:22 PM
Everything up close is so grainy. I look at a wolf up close and it looks like a mess... When I move my character around I get a terrible fuzzy or pixalized barrier around entire plants or animals or anything in staring at(objects). The FPS is messed up and wondering if this is what we get or if you are fixing this? There is no possible way you guys stared at this issue and said yep it's time to release the game looks extra crappy good job everyone! (Not only my issue 3 friends who bought it noticed same problem out of box)

Dead1y-Derri
02-23-2016, 11:31 PM
Everything up close is so grainy. I look at a wolf up close and it looks like a mess... When I move my character around I get a terrible fuzzy or pixalized barrier around entire plants or animals or anything in staring at(objects). The FPS is messed up and wondering if this is what we get or if you are fixing this? There is no possible way you guys stared at this issue and said yep it's time to release the game looks extra crappy good job everyone! (Not only my issue 3 friends who bought it noticed same problem out of box)

This definitely sounds odd because I'm playing on PS4 and haven't had any of the issues you're reporting to have had. Are you sure the game has been fully downloaded and installed before playing? Although the initial download file is just under 5GB, when you start the game it'll begin to download further application data.

Darth_terra
02-23-2016, 11:33 PM
I have the game on PS4 (disc version ) and have no such issues.

Dead1y-Derri
02-23-2016, 11:37 PM
I have the game on PS4 (disc version ) and have no such issues.

I should also have noted that I've got the game on digital download from the PSN store and have no such issues.

Ubi_Jax
02-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Hey B8kd69.

Moving to support.

As mentioned by other users, can you confirm that you've fully installed the game on your system? If you're playing the disc version of the game, are you having issue with any other discs you may have for your Playstation 4?

Thanks.

B8kd69
02-25-2016, 02:56 AM
Ps4 disc and fully downloaded before playing Have no problems with any other games but this really distorts the game. I even put in Far cry 4 and it's just fine. New 2015 55in Samsung tv isn't the problem.
Not a bad game I was able to tame a cave near within 2 hrs of starting and a rare cave lion. They are really op
Wish I could just record and show everyone maybe if will fix in the next patch who knows

Ubi-Stature
02-25-2016, 05:21 PM
Hi there,

I'll have the information passed on to the team.

Any videos you can provide will also be helpful to pass on!

otherbarryjr
03-20-2016, 04:43 PM

I'm having the same issue. The graphic on mine looks exactly as you described. I did accidentally start the game without it finishing so that may be the problem. I'm currently re-downloading the game and will let it completely download before starting this time around. Far Cry 4 looks amazing as always when I load it so I'm not sure what the problem is with Primal. I'm really disappointed. Next time I'm just going to buy the discs, although I noticed that you seem to be having the same problems with the disc. Weird.

I'll update to see if redownloading fixes the issue.

otherbarryjr
03-20-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm having the same issue. The graphic on mine looks exactly as you described. I did accidentally start the game without it finishing so that may be the problem. I'm currently re-downloading the game and will let it completely download before starting this time around. Far Cry 4 looks amazing as always when I load it so I'm not sure what the problem is with Primal. I'm really disappointed. Next time I'm just going to buy the discs, although I noticed that you seem to be having the same problems with the disc. Weird.

I'll update to see if redownloading fixes the issue.

So, I re-downloaded the game and crappy graphic is still there. I saved some screenshots - does anyone know the contact for Ubi support? Thanks.

UbiBooma
03-21-2016, 07:11 PM
So, I re-downloaded the game and crappy graphic is still there. I saved some screenshots - does anyone know the contact for Ubi support? Thanks.

Hi otherbarryjr,

You can contact support online by going here (http://support.ubi.com), or calling by phone by going here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/60/3888/international-support-contacts/kA030000000eiChCAI). Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

-Booma