PDA

View Full Version : Please Ubisoft bring back coop to Far Cry 👏 ? If so think of my ideas.

Lucif_Exire
02-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Can you patch in coop in few months or can u make a story DLC that's 6-8hrs with coop? Because a Far Cry game IS NOT a Far Cry game without coop, coop and Far Cry are now 1 and the same. I bet if u asked around 20 different gamers if Far Cry was a coop game about 12-15 of them would say yes. My point is most of the people who buy Far Cry games are buying for these 3 reasons (in order from lest[5] to greatest[1]) 5. Playing multiplayer, 4. Playing user made maps,
3. Exploring the new map and using the new items/weapons/vehicles, 2. Playing the story to see how it unfolds and what type of Characters/Villains their are. Also to see how your character evolves and what type of person they will become after what they went through, and finally 1. Playing the game with a friend and experiencing the story together and how the characters evolve over time also your playing as partners and friends. Then just spending 5 hours just exploring and messing around killing things, each other, and then just driving around like a bunch of drunk maniacs. PLEASE I BEG YOU UBISOFT ADD COOP. Here are my 3 ideas that could my Primals coop unique out of the other Far Cry games :

1. Have the regular coop but have it 4 players. With the 4 players, the host and ether a play picked by the host or the 1st player to join are human. The the other two players get to pick to one of the animals the host has tamed and they play as it, with the animal players since they don't have weapons there should be skill trees fro each animal. When an animal player goes down a human should be able to revive them with meat and when they died they can only respawn as that animal based on strength(if it's a tank like a bear, mammoth, lions u only get 3 lives with 2 respawns), Next animals with a lot of stamina(like a wolf or tiger u get 4 lives with 3 respawns), Then animals that are stealthy(like leopards or jaguar u get 5 lives with 4 respawns). The lives and respawns are up to change they're more just to show what I mean.

2. Have a coop mode that is the open world with user made quests (the user made quest change/rotate and are different when u come back and this should also have it so u can have a custom character, also call this someone like "Mankinds Will to Live

3. Have the ability to made a 8 player open word huger games type mode and call it "Survival of the Fittest"

Xeromaus
02-28-2016, 06:07 AM
You want something with more players, maybe a multiplayer mode would work....but you'll have to remove a lot of attacks that are instant kills or most will just rage quit and complain.

As for co-op, just no. It would ruin the atmosphere of the game.

Try to see it as a standalone title instead of just another Far Cry.

vic_must_play
03-05-2016, 10:21 AM
To me concentrating on making a single person game is a move forward. I would prefer Ubi create a single player expansion if they are going to do any additional Primal DLC. More single player content is content for all Primal players coop or multiplayer is just content for those that do coop or multiplayer and lots of people do not.

I wish developers would make more dedicated single player games for single player gameplayers and multiplayer games for multiplayer game players as I am positive that would result in better versions of both game types. Half and half I am guessing only results in half as good singleplayer and half as good multiplayer with only a few rare exceptions as what works with sngleplayer will not always work as well with multiplay and vice versa. As a result of the differences ideas and higher concepts are watered down or bent out of shape and you get a mess of mundane rubbish.

Consider the Witcher 3 it is a great game because it is a single player game. Developers need to take note that money can be made from single player games if you produce a good single player experience.

Stealth Gamer92
04-21-2016, 12:53 AM
Yes please! Though I hope it's just added with a single player focused expansion, sort of like how the pre-order bonus mission's for SC Blacklist were co-op mission's but were perfectly playable solo.

HorTyS
04-21-2016, 07:23 AM
I'm certainly a supporter of coop, maybe not the 4 or 8 player modes OP started talking about, but 2 player coop in the same fashion as was done in FC4 where a 2nd player joins and it disables the core narrative missions would be absolutely welcome for me...

How would coop "ruin the atmosphere"? For one thing, obviously it would be optional, and secondly, coop is typically a mode played with friends, not randos, so unless your friends are all turkeys, coop would really just enhance the atmosphere by giving you a hunting partner. You never run across a solo Izilia member do you? they're always in pairs, because it just makes sense. Ruins the atmosphere... pssshh

Stealth Gamer92
04-24-2016, 01:36 AM
3. Have the ability to made a 8 player open word huger games type mode and call it "Survival of the Fittest"

Ark: Survival Evolved called, and it want's it's idea back. :p

Sp33dyKat
05-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Just my 2 cents...
I would enjoy having a local (couch) co-op mode available in Primal.
Think it would be fun to hunt with friends or engage in tribal clashes against one another...that sort of thing.

coreyman806
04-17-2020, 03:27 AM
Please ubi make this happen just 2 people one as uriki and the other as takkar please ubi please and let it be LOCAL AND ONLINE COOP