PDA

View Full Version : This community forum is literally well-organized and a great page for me! THX!

French_lover
02-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Hello, This page's moderator! Ubi-JollyCharly

I'm a new player of Trials frontier!

I just want to say this web page consists of full of pragmatic information is needed.

Today, I also found out useful information from this website thanks to this community page's moderator,

I didn't know actually how to start playing this game due to the lack of information of this game.

However, thanks to the information that has been posted on this webpage and kind answers of this webpage's moderator, I got to know about this game better and more, so now I enjoy playing this game!

I will come to this webpage continuously when I need some helps later.

Thank you for making me play this game that would be my vitality of my current life!

Cheers!

Ubi-JollyCharly
02-22-2016, 06:38 PM
:o

Thanks a lot for your message!!! You made my day (and made my blush a little haha).

I am really happy to see that you find the forum useful, and I really hope you will stay with us and participate in our community. You'll see, everybody here is great, many players with an extended knowledge of the game to answer every tricky question I don't have the answer for :p
You'll also find great tips, videos... anything you need to enjoy the game really!

So welcome to you French_lover (you can't be wrong with that nick ;) )

JollyCharly

NOR-Storelumo
02-23-2016, 09:58 PM
Hi French_lover. Welcome to the Trials forum:) The moderators and community members here are very helpful indeed. This is really a great place to get to know the game in depth.
If you are french btw (judging by your nickname):p, there is also a big french community at trials.fr (https://trials.fr)
Hope we'll see you around:)