PDA

View Full Version : My rank is stuck for sure!!

Kjeiper
02-17-2016, 01:36 AM
I got a derank after the patch like everyone else. But unlike everyone else I am stuck at copper 1!
While getting matchmaked with only players on copper 1 (on my team), versus all gold 1,2,3 on the enemy team.
I have won countless matches as copper one, and been on a winning streak. But the game REFUSES to rank me up!
What is with this ?

Dogiam
02-17-2016, 07:11 PM
I got a derank after the patch like everyone else. But unlike everyone else I am stuck at copper 1!
While getting matchmaked with only players on copper 1 (on my team), versus all gold 1,2,3 on the enemy team.
I have won countless matches as copper one, and been on a winning streak. But the game REFUSES to rank me up!
What is with this ?

i have exactly the same problem i wrote to Ubisoft but didn't get a reply i am at 1.1k/d ratio and i see silver players with 0.5 ratio doesn't make any sense to me

EpicDude.
02-18-2016, 10:50 PM
I have the same problem. When i finish a game it says "personal rank Silver 2" but on everyting else it says bronze 1..........?

RautanaamaFIN
02-19-2016, 09:16 AM
I was playing in bronze 2, then came the patch and now I'm permanently stuck in copper 1. Woop woop. :o

V.eye.Per
04-15-2016, 10:46 PM
I have the same problem. When i finish a game it says "personal rank Silver 2" but on everyting else it says bronze 1..........? All you need to do is simply restart your game

SF_Pax
04-16-2016, 08:40 PM
restarting your computer wont work, ive been the same rank since January, Bronze I. No change in rank at all since then. I put a ticket in to them (ubisoft) they advised me that they understood but could not do anything b/c the ranking was from uplay and that they would forward it to them. Still nothing from them. I love the game, love the clan I'm in but this game is definitely in beta still, they cant even figure out the ranking (and they are doing competitive somehow), shot recognition, hacker, tk's, errors, matchmaking... Is there anything that does work as intended ?

Ubi-Houck
04-17-2016, 01:14 PM
Hello,

This issue has been reported to the development team. It is also included in our known issues thread you can find here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-4-14-2016

Thanks and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.