PDA

View Full Version : Question about Initiates and Companion App

DanDrachenberg
02-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Hey fellow Assassins

I recently picked up Unity and Syndicate for Uplay.
I found out about the Initiates site and the Companion App, but my Question is,
are Initiates and the App are worth using still?
I find the Nomad Assassin thing quite cool, because it reminds me of AC:B and AC.R
but if there is no real benefit anymore, i would just drop the app and also donīt care about initiates.

Some Answer on this would be appreciated.

Locopells
02-16-2016, 04:42 PM
It's no longer necessary to access all the chests in the the main game, but I think there may still be some minor interaction.

Welcome to the forums!

DanDrachenberg
02-16-2016, 04:44 PM
It's no longer necessary to access all the chests in the the main game, but I think there may still be some minor interaction.

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the Welcome :)
Well ofc there is interaction, but afaik there are no rewards In-Game anymore since i did read
that Ubisoft unlocked everything tied to Initiates and Companion App in the Game.
So i guess i will drop the App then...

Jessigirl2013
02-17-2016, 01:12 PM
Hey fellow Assassins

I recently picked up Unity and Syndicate for Uplay.
I found out about the Initiates site and the Companion App, but my Question is,
are Initiates and the App are worth using still?
I find the Nomad Assassin thing quite cool, because it reminds me of AC:B and AC.R
but if there is no real benefit anymore, i would just drop the app and also donīt care about initiates.

Some Answer on this would be appreciated.

No not really, the app was dropped for a reason as it was a pain to use.
Initiates is pretty much dead, It gives us no AC info only a "level" that keeps resetting to 0 often. (see the Initiates thread)

So yeah drop the app and Initiates there's no point, its a shame as Initiates was a great place for the lore of AC.

DanDrachenberg
02-18-2016, 12:56 AM
Well, i wished they would have implemented the Nomad Thing into the Game directly like Kenways Fleet or the Guild Features in Brotherhood, Revelations and AC III.
But with lower Mission Times ofc, then it would have been a neat thing!