PDA

View Full Version : 20% Discount and Support

Will-Redfield
02-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Hello. Yday i spent 100 points for the discount, didn't receive the mail. Today i spent 100 points again to see if it was fixed, no mail.
I need it to preorder a game, what am i supposed to do??
Plus eveytime i try to make a ticket, it doesn't work, tried several times, nothing!
Rainbow six siege doesn't work, site doesn't work, support doesn't work...help please :<

UbiChrisMANG
02-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Hi Will! I'm sorry about the hard time you are having getting help! I have Support phone numbers for you to try being that you cannot make a ticket. Here you go:

Support :

Europe: 0871 664 1000

North America: (919) 460-9778

TheOutlaw2015
02-13-2016, 09:37 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue here. I used 100 points and never received the mail. Afterwards I spent 2 hours trying to use the support form, which didn't work properly. Asking the support on Facebook which referred me to the support form -.-
This morning I was able to submit my support request... but it was a very miserable way to go through. Please help me.

Case Reference: 02908051

It would be great, if that issue would be solved soon, due to the fact I want to purchase The Division Gold and due to child protection law I just can complete the purchase between 23:00 and 06:00 in Germany.

Will-Redfield
02-13-2016, 01:51 PM
After several tries (20+) i managed to finally open a ticket!!
Reference # 02908469
Hope you can help out!

UbiChrisMANG
02-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Hi you two! I'm glad you both were able to open up tickets. I can poke them next week to see where the status is at but until 2 business days have gone by since opening the tickets it's in Support's hands to handle it at this point. If they do not get back to you within the 2 days stipulated when you open the ticket then I can poke them and try to find out the ticket's status.

So if you two haven't heard back from them by Wednesday hit me up in the thread again and I'll check it out (Wednesday because today is Saturday and Monday is a holiday here in North America so things could be slowed down even on the European side, thus 2 business days would be by Wednesday in this case)