PDA

View Full Version : Lol guys i cant find multiplayer matches

ninjasoman
02-12-2016, 05:25 AM
On Lan and on Online

Im from chile hi!

RobvD84
02-12-2016, 09:49 AM
Lol yeah ofcourse you don't because online isn't really working. It didn't work from the start.

Sir_Magnetron
02-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Multiplayer never worked, and that in a game with bad AI = scam

ninjasoman
02-12-2016, 04:49 PM
so there is a big bug on multiplayer so for that no one play it hmmmm.

What about next patch? when u think it will be redy D:?

Sir_Magnetron
02-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Hope for next patch coming next week. But it is broken for almost half year now, so we don't know for sure :rolleyes:

ronus0904
04-04-2016, 04:51 PM
If you made this post after patch 1.7, then it's probably because of that totally unnecessary screen that pops up when a human player is in battle. That means, you can't do anything until his/her battle is over. It's so irritating, I'm not gonna play online until they remove it.

IMMORTAL_999
04-04-2016, 05:09 PM
>>> ...It's so irritating, I'm not gonna play online until they remove it. <<

Try offline, you will not regret and will be happy!

Sir_Magnetron
04-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Yeah and when multiplayer works it bugs out all the time, and Limbic devs say every patch that they fixed it.

Worst game in 2015 was : Heroes 7

I'm still amazed they are supporting the game with minor 2-3 month patches. Some companies actually fix the game with a patch.

So Limbic? When is 1.8? and when is 1.9? When can we actually play the game without major bugs like quests not finishing because they are bugged?

Hello? As a company how proud are you of the product?

I rate it 1/10 and that is no joke.

The joke part starts now; the game is on G2A etc for only 10$ and still nobody is buying and playing it. I mean be ashame of your company, who is the CEO of Limbic? Fire your staff, Fire them all. You guys are a disgrace for the gaming industry.

Rezipped
04-05-2016, 01:02 AM
love heroes, hope you somedaybreak the multiplayer curse of this game so it can shine properly as it deserve to do.

this game has so much income potensial for ubi soft, but not before they invest proper time in it

miboi9
04-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Yeah and when multiplayer works it bugs out all the time, and Limbic devs say every patch that they fixed it.

Worst game in 2015 was : Heroes 7
So Limbic? When is 1.8? and when is 1.9? When can we actually play the game without major bugs like quests not finishing because they are bugged?
I rate it 1/10 and that is no joke.
I mean be ashame of your company, who is the CEO of Limbic? Fire your staff, Fire them all. You guys are a disgrace for the gaming industry.

I agree completely! This game - the failure of the year! Ubi killed for the sake of profits this epic game, giving it the development dropout!

IMMORTAL_999
04-07-2016, 09:12 AM
I agree completely! This game - the failure of the year! Ubi killed for the sake of profits this epic game, giving it the development dropout!

I disagree! (категорически)
Because Hope - always dies last.