PDA

View Full Version : Kapkans laser needs to be ****ing removed simple!

UBISOFTDELETED
02-12-2016, 12:23 AM
WHY THE F**** after all the ShT i read on forums??
"the ****ing laser bug was the best thing ever!!!!!!!!" " This is how Kapkan should be" etc
I have played with many people doing no laser and when your a drone you see them anyways! You also spot them when your walking as if you dont already check doorways for mats, barbwire etc at the same time check for a kapkan bolt or ****ing explosive box!!!!!!!

People need to be more aware of your surroundings! This is a slow paced game! If it was call of duty the red lasers would work.
But its not people move in slowly and its where the kapkan fails!

Remove this ****ing laser, i would like to think that maybe 1 in every 4-5 matches you would get a kapkan trip kill
compared to maybe 1 kill per round or 1 kill every 2-3 rounds!!

Its a ****ing stupid idea and should never of been in the game in the first place please fix this, his useless otherwise!

End of rant please show your support! And have a think about how useless he is with the lasers!!!

Khaylius
02-12-2016, 04:00 PM
I kinda agree.
Also people should use IQ more often. Just I would make Frost's bear traps (or welcome mats) little less visible for the same reason. Or to give the chance to cover it with debris, which could use some more time when putting it down