PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Chronicles Disc Edition

adster01
02-11-2016, 07:30 PM
just picked up the assassin's creed chronicles physical edition with all 3 games included i was the only one at my local EB games to pre order the game haha, i waited for the Disc to be released as i refuse to buy digital if i can avoid it. did anyone else pickup the disc? im enjoying the game so far its very interesting and fun to get into. i hope it will tide me over until the next AC game in 2017 which i am sad about as i look forward to it every year, if it aint broke don't fix it i always say and the AC franchise is as good as ever at least in my opinion

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Haha I agree, quite few were waiting until the physical disk was released.:cool:

What's the thread for?:confused:

adster01
02-25-2016, 12:29 AM
playing through Russia now and these games excellent

Jessigirl2013
02-26-2016, 09:03 PM
playing through Russia now and these games excellent

I think its down to personal taste.
IMO a 2D AC just seems odd.:rolleyes:

adster01
02-26-2016, 09:07 PM
I think its down to personal taste.
IMO a 2D AC just seems odd.:rolleyes:

very true but you cant deny the fact that they are pretty good especially for a AC game not even made by Ubisoft which i though was weird all in its own why they would have another studio make a AC game but whatever

Jessigirl2013
02-26-2016, 11:39 PM
very true but you cant deny the fact that they are pretty good especially for a AC game not even made by Ubisoft which i though was weird all in its own why they would have another studio make a AC game but whatever

Really, Its not made by Ubi?:confused:
Must of missed that, Whos the dev then?

adster01
02-27-2016, 12:07 AM
Really, Its not made by Ubi?:confused:
Must of missed that, Whos the dev then?

developed by Climax Studios and Published by UbiSoft

Jessigirl2013
02-27-2016, 08:07 PM
developed by Climax Studios and Published by UbiSoft

That's odd, I thought UBI would of used one of their own studios.:rolleyes:
Perhaps they thought it wouldn't be that profitable.:cool:

BananaBlighter
02-27-2016, 08:31 PM
I'm holding out on getting it. Just not my kinda thing. Most of what I love about AC just isn't there. From what I've seen, the parkour and stealth are very restricting, forcing you down very specific routes. That and the lack of an open-world, takes away the feeling of freedom that I love about AC.

GunnerGalactico
02-28-2016, 09:02 PM
I actually wouldn't mind purchasing Chronicles with all of the games included in the disk. It saves me the trouble of downloading them one by one. :cool:

Jessigirl2013
02-29-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm holding out on getting it. Just not my kinda thing. Most of what I love about AC just isn't there. From what I've seen, the parkour and stealth are very restricting, forcing you down very specific routes. That and the lack of an open-world, takes away the feeling of freedom that I love about AC.

I agree AC and 2D are two things that don't really seem right together.
Does it even have a MD or even a helix, or are we just playing as if we ARE them?