PDA

View Full Version : Trials HD Goes Backward Compatible

mattshotcha
02-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Xbox One riders! Are you psyched?

Yeah we knew you would be! As per the man himself, Major Nelson, Trials HD has been added to the backwards compatibility list for the Xbox One!

We won't bore you with a long post as we suspect you have already closed this window to run to your consoles and load it up.

Check out the full, updated list (http://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/?linkId=21182824).

See you on the leaderboards.

fleskeknoke
02-13-2016, 03:59 PM
Maby im wrong but this suggest to me that the whole voting-for-games to go b.c. Is hmmm..bs? Trials hd got 6775 votes and Trials Evolution have 7484 votes and hd is still released before Evolution. I dont understand why, if not the voting thing is just a means to get publicity about the backward compatibility and it is in fact the developers who got the power about what gets released first.

Short: i want EVO now!!

En0-
02-13-2016, 04:03 PM
Nop, the developer has nothing to say about when the things are made compatible backwards. Microsoft ask "If possible, would you want your game made backward compatible on X1?" Developers answer "Yes/No". That's all :)

I have no idea why HD has been ported before Evo, it may have been easier technically.

fleskeknoke
02-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Thanks for taking the time to answer en0, Evolution is hopefully not to far away:-)