PDA

View Full Version : Really dead but survived?

XyZspineZyX
11-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Just finished an offline campaign mission where I was killed in flight but survived. The mission was near Stalingrad and I was trying to shoot down several German bombers. The bombers were defending themselves and a lucky gunner did me in. As my bird came down to earth it skipped several times, the prop kept turning, until I finally stoped, with no apparent aircraft damage. The engine kept running and the prop kept turning After I exited the mission the debrief said I survived to fight another day. I did not have the option of applying the results. I could only refly or exit. I saved the track if anyone is interested.

Brief system specs
FB public beta
P1.6
768m ram
Ti4200

XyZspineZyX
11-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Just finished an offline campaign mission where I was killed in flight but survived. The mission was near Stalingrad and I was trying to shoot down several German bombers. The bombers were defending themselves and a lucky gunner did me in. As my bird came down to earth it skipped several times, the prop kept turning, until I finally stoped, with no apparent aircraft damage. The engine kept running and the prop kept turning After I exited the mission the debrief said I survived to fight another day. I did not have the option of applying the results. I could only refly or exit. I saved the track if anyone is interested.

Brief system specs
FB public beta
P1.6
768m ram
Ti4200

XyZspineZyX
11-13-2003, 03:39 AM
I think Oleg stated that with the current Beta version there would be some bugs in the campaigns right?

I had some bugs myself in my Dora campaign...

Better wait for the final release to continue your campaigns mate

Regards

THIS is the graph:

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/Luftcaca.jpg