PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Ubisoft, you made it to Angry Joe show list!

Sir_Magnetron
02-08-2016, 10:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIad0D3Inc0

Starts at 7:28.

Maybe you believe him.

Enjoy! I had a few laughs:D

RobvD84
02-09-2016, 09:34 AM
It should be much higher in that list. The only reason it was on that position is because the other games were "bigger titles" and had huger hype. Altho the hype around H7 did die out when the release date came closer.

But he get's a + from because he calls it HoMM instead of MM:H, like the part of the trailer he showed said it was called.

Sir_Magnetron
02-09-2016, 11:17 AM
It should be much higher in that list. The only reason it was on that position is because the other games were "bigger titles" and had huger hype. Altho the hype around H7 did die out when the release date came closer.

But he get's a + from because he calls it HoMM instead of MM:H, like the part of the trailer he showed said it was called.

As he said in his list, this should be on the worst games list from 2015 when he thinks about it.

RobvD84
02-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Ah yes i forget it was a "most dissapointing" list :P

Naihras
02-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Well... I think that guy values very different things. Guess he would not like h1-h5 either. You cannot judge a game with some general checklist and ignore any core design the game has.
Not mentioning what the game is about and how it worked out / what changes are compared to the past makes that guy look very shallow.

GalaadleHaut
02-10-2016, 02:57 PM
You cannot judge a game with some general checklist and ignore any core design the game has..

I would forgive all the bugs, the broken animations, the horrendous optimization, the regurgitated uninspired and plagiarized art, the joke of townscreens, the abominable lore, the lack of content, if the core game design wasn't such an unfathomable unholy mockery of everything Heroes.

Thumbs up to Angry Joe, he hits nail on the head, I wish I could forget H7 was ever made (and also H6 for that matter), fortunately playtesting the atrocious so-called beta didn't tarnish my memories of the past games.

Naihras
02-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Well if you say so. For me heroes 7 and how it works out (build orders, creature stats and abilities, tier system, hero abilities and spells) are the best concept I ever played. While there are still a lot of balance things to fix, compared for example with heroes 1-3 you currently barely have useless units (well yeah there are wyvern and djinns who need a fix for example), completely useless spells or the need for 7 units to always trump the next one because you have 7 tiers - making unique traits worthless.

But well. The voice in this forum is sadly very much on your side, so I will just be happy to have heroes 7 as it is. Even though I seem not be able to find other people who enjoy it as much as I do here in the forums :( Makes me sad but whatever.

Mirage_dragonet
02-10-2016, 04:11 PM
I am very happy for you, if you like the H 7 . I passed all the company's mission, has played 2 cards and multiplayer. My experience - the game as a "fast food". Nourishing, rapidly returning for dinner is not desirable. For me personally, the interest in "hero 7" will save only fully modified multiplayer. Play it against the computer or pass the mission again makes no sense.
The reasons will not be repeated, many times it was said.

GalaadleHaut
02-10-2016, 08:45 PM
compared for example with heroes 1-3 you currently barely have useless units

There is no useless units in Heroes 3, only useless players. ;)

Edit: Why does the *wink* smiley looks like a *lol* smiley? lol

RobvD84
02-10-2016, 09:56 PM
@Naihras But you just can't call it a Heroes game, because it's too different. They should have given it a different name then (the same with H6). And no, MM:H is not enough.

mErEnEfErEee
02-10-2016, 11:22 PM
But well. The voice in this forum is sadly very much on your side, so I will just be happy to have heroes 7 as it

It's the voice of most players (who bought this game) and reviewers. It is the voice of the truth. And this is actually sad.

NeoGalaxy
02-11-2016, 10:18 AM
I can't lie but Angry Joe's right about HoMM VII, sadly and all I can say is that I knew it... since Beta 1... After Beta 2, I begged the developers to postpone the launch and maybe work hard to fix the game but it's not like I expected an answer about it. It's not like they care about the game anyway. I'll just relax, play other games, some better some worse, but wait for patch 1.20 (maybe more who knows), that might fix what's not yet working with this game and then play it. Or I can lie that I like the mechanics, the lore, the units and other stuff just to say something.

Naihras
02-11-2016, 12:28 PM
@Naihras But you just can't call it a Heroes game, because it's too different. They should have given it a different name then (the same with H6). And no, MM:H is not enough.Oh man... that's just the same as back in old Heroes 3 days, when people were so obsessed with only heroes3 and thought the forge would not fit in the universe. That broke the franchises lore completely and added the dark spot (conflux) in h3. But well I understand that some people got stuck there. I just hope limbic will continue what they currently do - I don't believe the h3-fanatics will ever stop trying to get their voice out here ;P

Well till now it plays out for me. So good luck guys :)

*puts on white armor with hearts everywhere and guards the limbus*

GalaadleHaut
02-11-2016, 01:19 PM
People who didn't want Forge in H3 are just as clueless as the people who think h7 is worth it lol

miboi9
02-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Well if you say so. For me heroes 7 and how it works out (build orders, creature stats and abilities, tier system, hero abilities and spells) are the best concept I ever played. While there are still a lot of balance things to fix, compared for example with heroes 1-3 you currently barely have useless units (well yeah there are wyvern and djinns who need a fix for example), completely useless spells or the need for 7 units to always trump the next one because you have 7 tiers - making unique traits worthless.

But well. The voice in this forum is sadly very much on your side, so I will just be happy to have heroes 7 as it is. Even though I seem not be able to find other people who enjoy it as much as I do here in the forums :( Makes me sad but whatever.

In general, I agree with you, but do not forget that here posts his opinion those who angered Ubi policy. Policies that led to the failure of the idea! Policy savings in development! When I see these in the beta memory leaks, I realized that the hired programmers with the initial level of knowledge! Even I do not forget to close the descriptor to avoid a memory leak, but I can not even find a programmer)))

miboi9
02-11-2016, 02:34 PM
People who didn't want Forge in H3 are just as clueless as the people who think h7 is worth it lol
So no one, it seems to me, does not prohibit you play in those third hero))) I was fine, and 6 and 7, if not stupid bugs! But all people are not hard to please. So you need to play that game, that is! And do not dream here if ...

Так никто, как мне кажется, не запрещает тебе играться в те Третьи Герои ))) Мне и 6 нормально были, и 7 если бы не дурацкие глюки! А вот на всех людей не угодишь. Поэтому нужно играть в ту игру, которая есть! А не мечтать вот если бы...

GalaadleHaut
02-11-2016, 02:50 PM
But all people are not hard to please..

Dude the game is total flop and not only because of bugs so that's that lol
People pleased with h6 and h7 are in the minority, and if one day they will be in majority it is because all the other fans will have left in disgust, tbh I'm surprised there is so much still hanging around, knowing most already left a long time ago. Only shows how much the series would still be popular and incredibly more profitable to the company if they had done things right lol
AoW3 got a winning-award in example, and is no less niche than the Heroes brand lol
I curse Ubisoft and Limbic with all my heart for they butchered my favourite franchise of all times (and no, not just h3 lol).

Mirage_dragonet
02-11-2016, 07:33 PM
I think the number of people who are still waiting for the patches, has long cast off. Heroes , are not heroes, one hell - do not play in that 7.:)

RobvD84
02-12-2016, 09:57 AM
All i am saying is if H6 and H7 was under a different name it might have been more populair. Now it feels like they borrow the name and it tries to make profit with that. Not to mention that if they tried something "new", they would have given it more chance. Now they just guessed how things are (without any proof to back that all up), especially after what happenend with H6 they thought that this genre is almost dead, but i say they are blind.
All i wanted was a new "Heroes" game, and they actually were going in the right direction with H5. Never understood what they were thinking with H6 (and H7 as well). Maybe in the future H7 will change a lot. But i really don't think this will end up good.
And with H8 they are not going to get any far. They first need to win the ppl back somehow.

Sir_Magnetron
02-12-2016, 11:15 AM
All i am saying is if H6 and H7 was under a different name it might have been more populair. Now it feels like they borrow the name and it tries to make profit with that. Not to mention that if they tried something "new", they would have given it more chance. Now they just guessed how things are (without any proof to back that all up), especially after what happenend with H6 they thought that this genre is almost dead, but i say they are blind.
All i wanted was a new "Heroes" game, and they actually were going in the right direction with H5. Never understood what they were thinking with H6 (and H7 as well). Maybe in the future H7 will change a lot. But i really don't think this will end up good.
And with H8 they are not going to get any far. They first need to win the ppl back somehow.

There will not be a heroes 8. I really hope Ubisoft understands that they need to invest money in this franchise, and that the best thing they can do is to sell it to lets say.. 2k Games? Cause they made a good sequel for XCOM!

RobvD84
02-12-2016, 02:08 PM
That's what i think too. After what happenend with the release of H7, they probably don't want to bother. Or they could try something new? Build it from nothing. I think if they done this with H6 and H7 (under a different name ofcourse), i and many other ppl wouldn't haver reacted the way we did. Some ppl waited for 10 years or even longer for a "new" Heroes game.

GalaadleHaut
02-12-2016, 02:25 PM
To me the new Heroes game is Age of Wonders 3. It has all the elements an inspired, innovative and successful Heroes title could have had. Some elements are like what Heroes 4 could have been. And flanking is well-implemented, battles are MUCH MORE tactical than in homm. I'm pretty sure all the Ubi-fans wouldn't last in that game, it requires too much thinking.
Oh, and the 3D is done how it should be for a STRATEGY game ( la CIv 5) and I like the art, in many ways AoW3's spirit is WAY more close to Heroes than the last two abominations Ubisoft crapped us.

There is no excuse for the continuous downfall of the Heroes series, Ubisoft, Erwan le Breton and his Team are just too clueless and never understood anything about Heroes, they don't deserve to do it, all they manage to do is a perpetual insult and as much as it pains me to say this, I hope there won't be any h8 and that h7 will die as quickly as h6 because that's all it deserves.

As many of us said, they need to sell the brand, there is no other alternative.

MastaBlastaPL
02-12-2016, 03:52 PM
To me the new Heroes game is Age of Wonders 3. It has all the elements an inspired, innovative and successful Heroes title could have had. Some elements are like what Heroes 4 could have been. And flanking is well-implemented, battles are MUCH MORE tactical than in homm. I'm pretty sure all the Ubi-fans wouldn't last in that game, it requires too much thinking.
Oh, and the 3D is done how it should be for a STRATEGY game ( la CIv 5) and I like the art, in many ways AoW3's spirit is WAY more close to Heroes than the last two abominations Ubisoft crapped us.

There is no excuse for the continuous downfall of the Heroes series, Ubisoft, Erwan le Breton and his Team are just too clueless and never understood anything about Heroes, they don't deserve to do it, all they manage to do is a perpetual insult and as much as it pains me to say this, I hope there won't be any h8 and that h7 will die as quickly as h6 because that's all it deserves.

As many of us said, they need to sell the brand, there is no other alternative.

I don't think they would sell it even if they wanted to. The franchise get a big hit and i don't think that it will get up :(
Limbic team should understand that bugs like missing artifact or missing talents are gamebreaking and should be solved ASAP, not in next month WTF.

GalaadleHaut
02-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Yeah I'm not even talking about legions of bugs, just flawed game design to the core.

Mirage_dragonet
02-12-2016, 09:23 PM
I have the impression that the problem is not only in the franchise. The team, which is responsible for "Heroes" is not able to make a sane game.

NeoGalaxy
02-16-2016, 11:34 PM
I have the impression that the problem is not only in the franchise. The team, which is responsible for "Heroes" is not able to make a sane game.

It would be quite strange to blame the game and the series, it's the people behind it doing the damage. After the Beta 2, people begged Ubisoft to... postpone the game for at least 1-2 months and while that was a good idea, one could read a lot of posts saying: don't postpone it, fix it later... so we can play it sooner.... Now... some months later all I can say... wow soo many stupid people.. or fan or players or all three.

Sir_Magnetron
02-17-2016, 12:22 AM
It would be quite strange to blame the game and the series, it's the people behind it doing the damage. After the Beta 2, people begged Ubisoft to... postpone the game for at least 1-2 months and while that was a good idea, one could read a lot of posts saying: don't postpone it, fix it later... so we can play it sooner.... Now... some months later all I can say... wow soo many stupid people.. or fan or players or all three.

Maybe some said that yes, but that was because Limbic said on a Twitch Livestream that the problems will be all solved! And we don't need to worry! 6 months later we still waiting for a fix. So stop kiss their ***, and think clearly.

RobvD84
02-17-2016, 10:24 AM
He is blaming Ubilols and Limbic, not sucking up to them lol.
Anyway i can't remember ppl actually saying they wanted to play it and then be fixed later (maybe it was only a few, but got under snowed by other comments?). I only have seen ppl complaining about the way things were going and asking for a delay, some even asked for a 6 month delay.

But i strongly feel that Ubilols need to apologize (they still haven't done this, and probably don't see anything wrong with thier methods) and change thier ways. Because this only gets worse the longer they keep doing this.

Szocik87
02-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Eh and my post was deleted because I used name of UBI CEO now I know you are scared and he is not a good boss;) thanks UBI.You reading our posts only for deleting them if they are not good for you even without abusing.Patch 1.7 was delayed but did you posted this on Shadow Council? you said we will post there information too, sweet lie.I have a lot games mostly from you but your marketing abusing us.

GalaadleHaut
02-17-2016, 01:35 PM
Erwan le Breton is Creative Director of the series since h6 and is also responsible for h7 (the two most loathed Heroes games). He was kind enough to answer some questions at the fanday, you can see the video from this link:

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=41188

RobvD84
02-17-2016, 03:38 PM
Well i guess hes not that creative. Because if he was, he could have managed to create a decent game with the resources he had.

Anyway it starting to feel like that they think if they don't talk about it will all go away.

NeoMechan
02-18-2016, 01:28 AM
When it's all said and done, HOMM 6 is the best one in the series: animations, aesthetics, visuals, mechanics, factions, content.

I would put HOMM 7 behind HOMM 5.

RobvD84
02-18-2016, 06:39 PM
Lol hell no. H6 was the worst, now H7 is the worst in this franchise. In fact i don't consider them "Heroes" games. They are too different. The games would have probably be decent if they had a different name. But i keep on repeating this.

Mirage_dragonet
02-20-2016, 04:14 PM
Lol hell no. H6 was the worst, now H7 is the worst in this franchise. In fact i don't consider them "Heroes" games. They are too different. The games would have probably be decent if they had a different name. But i keep on repeating this.

Agree . But .
Heroes 6 - yes. A great game, a lot of interesting things, such as achievement, dynasty, rating, excellent multiplayer .....\ It's a pity that the Conflux killed her. \ .
H 7 - presently , small toy, for 2 weeks. Perhaps when - something to fix it, but for a long time she did not pull. I say again, it will save only a qualitative reworked multiplayer. Passage of companies - is the process of two weeks. The multiplayer is a lot of people love to play . When quality multiplayer , you can close your eyes to the horror of the game \ ugly graphics, lack of specialization and interesting magic and so on. \
There was a time when I was very delayed H 6, - this of many achievements, discoveries, and so on. \ Yes, I am not an expert franchise \.
But Company of Heroes 7, I lost interest.
I do not like the game 2 - week passage./....... ((((
\The game 1. 7 remained a lot of mistakes, why this company Akseot, I do not know. It would be better to correct the mistake, we wrote about 3 months. \
For example, artifacts and racial skill dungeon. This is an example of a pile of old mistakes, then only the blind no will see. Who has tested the patch 1.7? ))

warcraft1325
02-21-2016, 05:37 AM
Heroes 6 was fun but, it had issues. Like crashing

RobvD84
02-22-2016, 10:06 AM
H6 has a lot of problems that H7 has too. The only difference is that H6 seems to be the basis for H7 and they still manage to screw that up big time. I mean how come you sort of copy paste things (it looks like they even used the same coding and such, wich made fixing H6 such a mess) from H6 wich has problems and even manage to make these problems even worse. I don't remember H6 having this much bugs. Yeah H6 did had a few gamebreaking bugs (like black screen and crashes). But H7 has this ridiculous amount of bugs and a lot are game breaking, even if they are small bugs.
It just baffles me that someone could release something like this. The team should have stood up and ask for more resources and time.
And where the hell is everyone from the team anyway. Ubi-helllo has nothing to do with the team, she is just someone who works on the forum and tries to keep us in line (sort of :P).
Where is Julien (Marhzin)? Haven't heard from him for such a long time. Where is the spider-messiah "who's name shall not be spoken"? He was already gone before the game was released? Atleast that is the feeling i get.
And nobody from the team has even come forward and taken responsibility. This shows how far Ubilols stands from reality. I mean if this was A.ss Creed it would have never been accepted. Except for the few blind followers and fanboy/girls. Who probably will defend this practice from Ubilols.

GalaadleHaut
02-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Heroes 6 was fun but, it had issues. Like crashing

Heroes 6 had too many simplifications in terms of gameplay, and lost main strategy of a Heroes game. H7 sadly followed its steps, the features that came back are still better in older games.

Where is Julien (Marhzin)? Haven't heard from him for such a long time.

He just commented on fan forums HC and CH.

Naihras
02-24-2016, 12:17 AM
Heroes 6 had too many simplifications in terms of gameplay, and lost main strategy of a Heroes game. H7 sadly followed its steps, the features that came back are still better in older games.I honestly believe you or someone else you rely on has made a huge list of what you summarize with all your small post-critics. May I have a link? I really want to know what you thought would be a fun heroes.

GalaadleHaut
02-24-2016, 01:54 AM
I honestly believe you or someone else you rely on has made a huge list of what you summarize with all your small post-critics. May I have a link? I really want to know what you thought would be a fun heroes.

What are you talking about there is no "list" lol, I've just played the games and formed an opinion that's all lol

To me h3 and h5 are fun Heroes, I've spent countless hours on them and still do, thanks to all the newly made fan content can you believe these games are still being patched by the community while h6 died long ago? lol

h4 has the best official storyline and h2 is a legend.

h6 did simplify everything, because the people in charge and namely Erwan le Breton and his minions considered part of the game that is done in the adventure is boring, so they decided to have h6 almost exclusively combat-oriented with constant online connection and focus on duel mode (and their dumb lore too btw lol),

Needless to say h6 combats aren't that strategic, "rush now think never" motto does not apply only to the stronghold faction lol

No need to have a degree in rocket science to understand that the suppression of many gameplay elements (that came back subpar and frankensteined in h7) such as resources, spells, mage guilds, boarding and landing penalties, of many creature banks, introduction of 3 tier system etc or even the extremely idiotic creature pooling system and so much more ******* decisions is drastically reducing the amount of strategy in the game lol

Then h7 sees the day, copy-pasted the magic system from h6, copy-pasted the skill system from h6 and gave it the looks of a wheel, game designers even had the guts to outright lie on twitch by telling us the random implementation is "very similar" to the one seen in h5 while it is really not, and most features that were announced as "triumphantly returning" are poorly implemented, hindered by a core game design incompatible with features from the past thus breaking it beyond repair lol

Unless a huge overall is being done in eventual expansions the game is doomed IMO

They didn't even give proper modding tools ffs, not only they had to go with their ******ed design, they made sure it would be a hellride to alter so I'm not even sure the community will have the will to fix their mess anyway lol

Mirage_dragonet
02-24-2016, 07:59 AM
I do not see at the moment the full game. A small piece of the multiplayer, it is a fragment, not more, as the home workpiece. Little Mission . What - the fragments, small copies. No whole game, no. No single style. Here - copied , there - copied. As a result, it is not clear what kind of baby 7 turned. ))
Heroes 6 though were boring strategy maps, but the game is won in the other. Interesting tactic , new ideas , very decent. Let not "heroes", but - full game. If not for the "Conflux" , I'm sure she had her audience so far. Just of the heroes 6 have taken the worst. Nothing new and interesting its there 7 .
\ I played a few years, "Heroes 5" maps , and duel "Heroes 6". After these games I was, frankly, surprised, looking at the "Heroes 7".
===
I still cannot understand. HOW SO, having a huge database of reviews fans, having a huge database of "Heroes 2- 6" to make such a baby 7 .
Summarize . "The best" - not. His new ideas - not. The game works? - NO. ))

Naihras
02-26-2016, 02:41 AM
What are you talking about there is no "list" lol, I've just played the games and formed an opinion that's all lol

To me h3 and h5 are fun Heroes, I've spent countless hours on them and still do, thanks to all the newly made fan content can you believe these games are still being patched by the community while h6 died long ago? lol

h4 has the best official storyline and h2 is a legend.

h6 did simplify everything, because the people in charge and namely Erwan le Breton and his minions considered part of the game that is done in the adventure is boring, so they decided to have h6 almost exclusively combat-oriented with constant online connection and focus on duel mode (and their dumb lore too btw lol),

Needless to say h6 combats aren't that strategic, "rush now think never" motto does not apply only to the stronghold faction lol

No need to have a degree in rocket science to understand that the suppression of many gameplay elements (that came back subpar and frankensteined in h7) such as resources, spells, mage guilds, boarding and landing penalties, of many creature banks, introduction of 3 tier system etc or even the extremely idiotic creature pooling system and so much more ******* decisions is drastically reducing the amount of strategy in the game lol

Then h7 sees the day, copy-pasted the magic system from h6, copy-pasted the skill system from h6 and gave it the looks of a wheel, game designers even had the guts to outright lie on twitch by telling us the random implementation is "very similar" to the one seen in h5 while it is really not, and most features that were announced as "triumphantly returning" are poorly implemented, hindered by a core game design incompatible with features from the past thus breaking it beyond repair lol

Unless a huge overall is being done in eventual expansions the game is doomed IMO

They didn't even give proper modding tools ffs, not only they had to go with their ******ed design, they made sure it would be a hellride to alter so I'm not even sure the community will have the will to fix their mess anyway lolWow ok, thank you very much for this. I really thought I had to go back 10 years ago and read inoffcial forums and their development to figure it out... but this forum really just lacks people who have this kind of taste and opinion - it's really not something nobody without 10k hrs of previous heroes could not understand. It's really easy and just taste and opinion.

I think this is the most important thing I ever noticed in this forum. And I am glad I asked and you honestly answered - thank you very much :) I think I can play the game with a more open image in my mind now.

GalaadleHaut
02-26-2016, 06:54 PM
It's really easy and just taste and opinion.

Well not really,

I mean the M&M franchise is 30 years old and the HOMM series are 20, so there is some expectations from the gamers and fans, you can't really treat it like ****. Imagine someone takes over the IP of Zelda and changes the spirit, the feel and aesthetics, the mechanics, the stories etc, would Zelda fans be happy? Of course not. Here it's the same. And the most ****ed up part is that this is without even taking into consideration delivering unfinished and broken product, mistreating also the few people who actually like the heretic changes and paid full price for a game most still can't play properly already half a year after release lol

tapokopele
03-02-2016, 05:22 AM
price says it all. $11.38. Hahha. http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/might-magic-heroes-vii-7-pc-uplay-cd-key?gclid=COOixKGRocsCFUgkhgodF5cP0w

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Hi tapokopele, cdkeys is not one of our approved retailers.

We recommend purchasing our downloadable PC games directly from the Uplay shop or from reputable or established retailers.

Some retailers and online marketplaces offer digital games as “CD keys.” If you choose to purchase a “CD key” for a Ubisoft game from a disreputable or questionable retailer or online marketplace, you risk buying an invalid key or an illegally-obtained product. Please note, Ubisoft may disable keys initially obtained or distributed by unlawful means such as those acquired fraudulently and later re-sold.

If you purchase a Ubisoft digital product from an unauthorized party and your key is disabled, you will not be able to play your game. For assistance, you need to contact the company from which you purchased the key.

A list of approved retailers can be found here https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faq/9/3888/list-of-approved-retailers/kA030000000em6HCAQ

Thanks

Valderrama1990
03-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Hi tapokopele, cdkeys is not one of our approved retailers.

We recommend purchasing our downloadable PC games directly from the Uplay shop or from reputable or established retailers.

Some retailers and online marketplaces offer digital games as “CD keys.” If you choose to purchase a “CD key” for a Ubisoft game from a disreputable or questionable retailer or online marketplace, you risk buying an invalid key or an illegally-obtained product. Please note, Ubisoft may disable keys initially obtained or distributed by unlawful means such as those acquired fraudulently and later re-sold.

If you purchase a Ubisoft digital product from an unauthorized party and your key is disabled, you will not be able to play your game. For assistance, you need to contact the company from which you purchased the key.

A list of approved retailers can be found here https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faq/9/3888/list-of-approved-retailers/kA030000000em6HCAQ

Thanks

They are pretty legit though they score a 9.4 rating out of 10 on trustpilot.com, based on 1436 customer reviews, so there is no need of calling them a "disreputable or questionable"

As long as you do a proper background check I dont see any issues, with the "unofficual retailers that hasnt paid you to be approved.."

They actually provide way better customer service than you do and the prices are way lower aswell..

I still remember the release date where I did not get my CD-key because I bought it directly through your own webshop... And had to wait hours to play the game on release...... While people who bought it on steam had instant access..

RobvD84
03-04-2016, 05:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9NdSGka9EM

This almost feels like he talks about this franchise lol. Now he knows how most of us feels.

Ricsi273
03-09-2016, 09:39 AM
Can you please make a new patch for Heroes 5 to make better ai turn instead of making s..t Heroes games? Thanks!

GalaadleHaut
03-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Can you please make a new patch for Heroes 5 to make better ai turn instead of making s..t Heroes games? Thanks!

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=41303 (http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=41303)

Marblethrone
04-10-2016, 09:13 AM
When it's all said and done, HOMM 6 is the best one in the series: animations, aesthetics, visuals, mechanics, factions, content.

I would put HOMM 7 behind HOMM 5.

Just so you know, 6 is not HOMM but MMH :p, there is a significant difference in titles here. As for your list of features, I wholeheartedly agree. I'd like to add music/sound effects to the list as well, because no game would be playable without them. H6 plays decently, is aesthetically pleasing, has interesting cutscenes and dialogues (instead of having to read everything from a box of text), and the whole Dynasty thing is actually quite refreshing. As for the mechanics I'd say that it does simplify gameplay, but the way it is structured alllows you to experiment with hero builds and find what's best for your hero/situation. And with Shades of Darkness comes a Memory Mentor which allows you to reset and reskill your hero. Plus, the way the skills/abilities are organized makes hiring secondary heroes worthwhile. They can have abilities (like Architect, Economist etc) that your main Hero avoids in order to focus on more important things (for combat, spells etc).

I could go on for a while longer. H6 ranks high on my list, but has to accept the rest in close proximity.

Domo23
05-07-2016, 07:54 PM
I count myself as a huge Heros fan, and I bought the game yesterday for 25€ (didnt bought it at release, because I dont like Ubisoft to much).
Anyways, playing right now the Necro campaign (3rd map) and so far I like it very much what Limbic Ent. made. Sure the videos sucks, but I rather have half-made videos then a half-made game.

Even though I didnt completed the game yet, my biggest wish for the futher is to see bigger maps. You know, huge maps where you are able to build & test the whole potential of all skills, spells, buildings etc., and where it takes easy 1000 rounds to finish the map.

Sorry about my broken english.

Seeya

Antalyan
05-08-2016, 05:52 PM
I count myself as a huge Heros fan, and I bought the game yesterday for 25€ (didnt bought it at release, because I dont like Ubisoft to much).
Anyways, playing right now the Necro campaign (3rd map) and so far I like it very much what Limbic Ent. made. Sure the videos sucks, but I rather have half-made videos then a half-made game.

Even though I didnt completed the game yet, my biggest wish for the futher is to see bigger maps. You know, huge maps where you are able to build & test the whole potential of all skills, spells, buildings etc., and where it takes easy 1000 rounds to finish the map.

Sorry about my broken english.

Seeya

Keep eye on announcements. Maybe Random map generator will help you with your wish ;)

See more details here: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/ingame-random-map-generator

Also if you like the game now, wait for the june update with many improvements :D