PDA

View Full Version : Game wont start

Ausaar2015
02-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Hello,

I just purchased Anno 2070 and cannot get the game to start.
I enter my Uplay credentials at the startup screen(Login) on Anno and it constantly times out with a "connection to server has been lost"

Can someone help out?

Thanks,

John

UbiVertigo
02-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Hi Ausaar2015,

Did you purchase your copy through Uplay, Steam, or another distributor?

AkabaneKuro
09-28-2016, 12:02 PM
Hi Ausaar2015,

Hi, I have the same issue as the OP, I purchased my copy through steam and right now it refuses to move past the login screen. I paid 30 bucks for this game and wasted 3gigs of bandwidth downloading the game only to find that it does work. Why on earth would you make a game that requires both steam and Uplay to play?!

pekynho
09-28-2016, 08:06 PM
Hi UbiVertigo,

I've the same problem as have the other users. The game can't connect to the server and displays error message "connection to server has been lost". I've bought my copy through the Steam. Unfortunately, I've never finished this game and I want to finish it, because I really like it.

Can you please give me some advices how to run it? Thanks a lot!

Hi Ausaar2015,

MrMikko
09-28-2016, 08:43 PM
Hi UbiVertigo,

I've the same problem as have the other users. The game can't connect to the server and displays error message "connection to server has been lost". I've bought my copy through the Steam. Unfortunately, I've never finished this game and I want to finish it, because I really like it.

Can you please give me some advices how to run it? Thanks a lot!

Yep, same problem here...and I tried everything I can think of. Disabled firewall etc.

mvh53
09-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Same thing here aswell.. :mad:

Please f#cking DO SOMETHING UBISOFT!!!

Robert24041984
11-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Game is activated normal on Ubistore.... now I cant run it after autopatcher patched everything....

Celebrindan1
11-24-2016, 11:24 PM
Similar issues here.

Can't get past 'Would you like to set your screen settings now?'

Game just dies after that.

Purchased through Steam.

Turned off antivirus and malware.

Have deleted all local content, and reinstalled.

Prolly lost years of worlds built.

Like going to your basement, and finding your electric trains have all been stolen

Steam still says 'one file corrupt, will be replaced' when verifying local content, even after new download & fresh install.

Ubi-Cerisino
11-27-2016, 12:57 PM
Hi,

maybe this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1513909-First-Help-Game-crashes-after-start-or-while-opening-the-world-market) can help you with your problem.

Cheers
Cerisino