PDA

View Full Version : what the hell

Siegraine_meow
02-08-2016, 01:03 AM
I love this game...loved... ANNO 2070. I played it really a lot. I bought the game cuz I really liked it and I wanted to support ubisoft for making such a nice game.

Now you update client and whole game stops ******* running. I've red all the **** on forums web sites just everywhere. Tried everything. I needed to buy proper anitivus cuz some idiot put in anno patch very nice virus. And now, after 6 months finally found thing wich works and that ******* game ask me for damn serial number. Like your servers don't remember I have that damn game and I need to save 2 serial numbers just in case my grand children will would like to play this game after next 50 years?

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. I didn't buy this game to not play. And I am sick of looking for solutions everywhere. It's not Ubisoft if they don't make another assassin's game in 5 minutes but can't fix one stupid bug or whatever it is on another game. You are like your new games. Broken.

I wanted to buy new anno but with this you will not change my mind from telling "no" to myself about this. And im stopping to play your games for ever. And i seriously thinking about goin back to shop and put AC: chronicles-china back from where I take it.

Start to make normal update which fix this or I you never see me playing your games anymore.

Your very angry customer

And don't damn try to tell me this is not correct title or I'm leaving now.

UbiVertigo
02-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Hi Siegraine_meow,

Do you have your support ticket number? If I get that, there's a chance we can recover your key, and we can look into why your copy isn't working.

Which version of 2070 do you have? With or without DLC?

Siegraine_meow
02-08-2016, 04:29 PM
with dlc

UbiVertigo
02-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Hi Siegraine_meow,

Be on the lookout for a PM from me.