PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy The Division Iphone or Andriod app

The_Dude_7
02-07-2016, 08:31 AM
When playing the beta of Tom Clancy The Division, I thought if they could make a app on your phone kind of like the Destiny app or the Fallout 4 Pip-boy app. It would show your character, load out with your armor, weapons, skills, appearances, etc. It could also give updates on the game and other information and news to it. Not only would be this super helpful to people playing it would be very convenient when in game or on the go away from the game. Would this be cool and helpful to you and would and can this be a thing?

Selynar
02-07-2016, 03:49 PM
They did mention an app a long time ago, but I don't think anything recently, so now its a wait and see. I know what you mean though, I wouldn't mind say having a real time map on my phone up to save me from bringing it up in game,

Tindivall
02-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Pretty sure it was at E3 2015 they announced they were dropping the companion app.

Deathproof_SAS
03-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Bump

First thing I did after I started playing was search for an app to choose loadouts, perks etc.

Enog82
03-09-2016, 08:21 PM
They did indeed drop the original companion app as it involved controlling a drone and helping friends, but it was way OP. I don't see why they couldn't come up with an app for gear management and stats as that wouldn't have any real impact in game